“Fantastic food and service!”
Review of The Cow Market

The Cow Market
Reserve with
The Cow Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,007 of 11,119 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$13 - US$34
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon the restaurant on our way to the city centre and decided to give it a shot. Best meat we've ever had! The staff was very friendly and helpful and we really enjoyed our evening.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place our first night in Barcelona. We had so much fun hanging with the bartender and decided to order tapas and some steaks. Beautiful bar and dining area to accommodate large groups. Definitely recommend eating here if your in the shopping district.

1  Thank JOTOBEY
Reviewed 29 March 2018

My wife and I visited the Cow Market on a recent trip to Barcelona, mainly because it was within easy walking distance of the Hilton Hotel in which we were staying.

We visited early evening and so, understandably, the restaurant was quiet with little atmosphere. However, this was more than compensated for by the friendly and enthusiastic staff and by the quality of the food.

We began with a simple shared plate of Coca con Tomate which was lightly toasted, crusty bread covered with tomato juice / oil - it was delicious.

For her main course my wife selected fillet steak which was served with very smooth mashed potatoes. I selected Solomillo Vacuno which was a large chunk of beef cooked on a sword but then sliced before serving. Both of our main courses were delicious.

I ordered a plate of roasted vegetables to accompany my beef and, whilst these were well cooked and tasty, they were served around five minutes before my meat and were cooling rapidly by the time I was ready to eat them. I would have preferred the vegetables to be served at the same time as my beef.

Our bill, including a couple of glasses of wine and a bottle of water amounted to around £60 which we considered reasonable given the quality of the meal we enjoyed.

We both enjoyed our experience at the Cow Market and would be pleased to recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting this part of Barcelona.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Wow what a fabulous place outstanding food and outstanding service Jaime was truly exellent cant recommend enough 5stars

1  Thank Graham J
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

The food is excellent. The wine recommendations were on point.
Jaime was our server and we could not be happier on suggestions and service.
You have to visit if in barcelona would not regret

1  Thank Kana R