“Best Gelato since Italy last year!”
Review of Manna Gelats

Manna Gelats
Ranked #1 of 223 Dessert in Barcelona
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Found this place strolling around the gothic quarter of Barcelona. I think we were served by the owner. Before us he was preparing crepes with such diligence I felt confident the gelato would be good. It was excellent! Best I have had since Italy a year ago.

1  Thank Keith J

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Tried pistachio and cranberry flavour during my visit here. Its pistachio is the bomb! One of the very few shops which serve really good pistachio ice cream. It is very rich and nutty. On nom nom... My friends tried other flavours which are also very good. Would recommend!

1  Thank 123LennaW
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Fresh Gelato I was happy to drop by. Small store easily to be missed.
The old-fashioned style makes some difference, although some of the decoration was slightly odd.

1  Thank Austin C
Reviewed 13 March 2017

A truly great tasting ice cream (gelato) and sorbet! Our four kids loved it as well. All ice cream is incredibly fresh and produced, on the premises, by a wonderful couple from Venezuela. They were both super friendly and nice, especially to our young daughter who was sand due to jet lag. She was grumpy all day but owners friendliness and... their wonderful ice cream brought a big smile to her face !!! :) Highly recommended. Will go back.

1  Thank GkYkCA
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Best gelato I've ever had! Banana Split was definitely my favorite! Julia at some point was helping 3 people at the same time when it got a little busy but still stayed calm and gave excellent service. We stopped in 2 times out of our 5 days here in Barcelona. A few flavors changed from one visit to the other. They have a nice selection. You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Yesika L