“Probably the best coffee in town.)”
Review of Nomad Coffee

Nomad Coffee
Ranked #26 of 294 Coffee & Tea in Barcelona
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

A place for those who are working in coffee. The Gothic quarter. The minimalist design, the almost complete lack of food, just good coffee.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

After walking around seeing the sites, this coffee was the BEST!!!! A little difficult to find, but well worth it. It's not a place to sit around in as there's just a long bench inside. When we asked for sugar, the employee told us we didn't need any. Well, he was right. I ALWAYS put some sugar in my coffee but this one didn't need any. It was rich and tasty.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Nomad Coffee- The first thing you have to realise, it's not S***bucks! I went twice to this pace, it is down a passageway and was close to our hotel.

Quirky, sure it's quirky and eclectic. Spend some time, sip some coffee, talk to the barista's and some of the folks who are frequent visitors and you'll make some new friends.

I had a latte and it was smooth and tasty. Recommend to those after a quiet place and very good coffee.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Probably the best latte I've ever had. The staff were friendly and helpful, the location is perfect in a tiny back alley (missed it the first time) close to many pastry shops and with lots of local flavor. Only found it on our second day in town, but certainly visited every morning thereafter. Highly recomended.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I rarely post a bad a review but this coffee was the on the top list of the worst coffee I have ever had.
I explained to the staff that I want to buy a bag to make coffee at home and that i don't like strong bitter taste and nothing fruity. first its very strange why they don't offer a very tiny tiny taster if you want to buy coffee beans its very normal to taste it ( everywhere in the world ) !!! secondly he was not even interested to explain to me he just said : this tastes good but fruity and i said I don't want fruity, he said okay you can buy this. so here I asked him if I can try it he said no I said okay I'll but a cup so after waiting for 10 min the coffee literally tasted horrible. I'm sorry not sorry but its really bad. It reminded me of a coffee I had two summers ago in my mom's russian village for 30 rebels = nothing. Its even worse than that. It tastes like lemon with salt and iron ! I told that to the guy and he was like yes this is this bag I told you. Plus it was cold. for 4 euros this was just crazy. Neither me or my husband could drink it, Went direct to one the garbages outside this cafe. Would never go there again even for free coffee. service coffee knowledge is equals to zero. please educate your staff to explain and help costumers properly and TO MAKE COFFEE WELL.

2  Thank Linda A