1,392 results
All reviews beautiful hotel egyptian room egyptian cotton marriott property public spaces concierge staff the entire staff rooftop pool beautiful terrace restaurant staff sagrada familia loved this hotel rain shower an upgrade major attractions i highly recommend this hotel fantastic stay
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

What a great find.
Wonderful old hotel but modernized with charm.
Immaculately clean and well appointed.
Great staff, great location, great breakfast.
What more can you ask for?
Four night stay went too fast.
Will stay here again on next trip to Barcelona or I won’t go !!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Gossypium, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Cotton House Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear J B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent visit at the Cotton House Hotel. I am very pleased to read that the stay you spent with us was to your satisfaction. I will happily share your kind comments with our teams as they are a great reward to their efforts.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back on a future occasion.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Awesome hotel...very comfortable. The food was excellent. We qualified for the free buffet breakfast which was a collection of fresh meats, cheeses, cakes, muffins, cereal, toast, jams, fresh fruits...etc....it was plenty to eat. The hotel staff was wonderful. The students working the restaurant and concierge desk were very helpful...they helped plan our whole week. Most of the activities we did were within walking distance. If you are not into walking, then they can arrange a taxi for you. Our room was small, but very clean quiet, and comfortable ..plenty of room for 2 people. We did not spend much time in the room...we were out every day on trips. I would highly recommend the Cotton House and we plan to visit there again sometime.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear B800Zlelaineh,

I hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back on a future occasion.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The Cotton house is a beautiful hotel with a pool deck, gorgeous dining room and bar, and a comfy library and concierge area. The location is good for Metro and terrific for walking to Las Ramblas, Sagrada Familia and the Gaudi houses. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was terrific. Each Autograph Hotel has a history and this one was the Cotton Exchange and then an incredible mansion on the Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear 917jaydee58,

It is always a great pleasure to read feedback such as yours and I am thrilled that you have chosen to experience the Cotton House Hotel when visiting Barcelona. It is fantastic to hear our team has contributed to a successful and memorable stay with us. We pride ourselves on our attentive staff and an informal yet impeccable service. Cotton House Hotel is indeed located ideally to reach museums, boutiques, Plaça Catalunya and La Rambla in no time, as they are all only a few steps away.

Thank you very much for leaving this wonderful review and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Cotton House Hotel soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Def visiting this hotel again! Beautiful rooms, stores in walking distance, very nice personel. Couldnt ask for a better stay. Also the service was great, even after check out we still felt very welcome to wait in the lobby for our flight!

Stayed: February 2018
Gossypium, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Cotton House Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Sheriva A,

Thank you for this wonderful feedback and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. It is always a great pleasure to read feedback such as yours and I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, the service and our location.

I will make sure to pass on your comments to the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

From the moment you arrive, the staff at Cotton House makes you feel like a VIP guest. The staff is energetic and eager to please. The amenities are first-class. The rooms are cozy and well laid out, with huge closets and large bathrooms.

We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and the hotel had a nice bottle of Cava and sweet treats waiting in our room, along with congratulatory notes. This was indicative of the level of service throughout our stay. Warm and personal care is given to every request and anticipated need.

Room Tip: Room with balconies have a nice view of the courtyard.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Reginald F

Dear Reginald F,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your very positive feedback following your stay at the Cotton House Hotel. I am very pleased to read your kind comments on the hotel and most importantly on the service.

I firmly believe that our people make it truly great and reading your review makes me proud. I will make sure to pass on your comments to all our team members and we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon to your Barcelona home.