“Cute cafe with excellent food and service! ”

Bristol Cafe . Gastropub
Reserve with
Bristol Cafe . Gastropub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #269 of 10,679 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$0 - US$17
Cuisines: Argentinian, Pizza
Description: Stylish gastropub and cafeteria. Modern and cozy atmosphere. Salads, gourmet sandwiches and burgers accompanied by a wide variety of tapas and natural smoothies. Artisan bakery, made with Km0 products without preservatives or additives.
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

My friend and I loved this little cafe and was perfect for breakfast after visiting la Sagrada Familia!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is quite literally two short blocks from Sagrada Familia. In the numerous times I’ve been to Barcelona, I’ve always avoided eating around Sagrada Familia as I once chose to eat right outside and the food was awful and overpriced. This place is a game-changer though. I had a delightful chicken salad and a side of tomato bread and it was fresh and gorgeous! Generous portions(could probably split what I ordered between two and save room for a cake that I so wanted to try but had no space left). The staff speak great English, are warm and welcoming. I’ll certainly be back to try some breakfast/brunch options on a future trip.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Unassuming little café. Great for brunch, lunch or dinner; snacks, meals and drinks. Friendly staff, perfect.
Why "Bristol" we asked; named after a beach in Argentina, which is named after a hotel (which is no longer there), which was named after Bristol in England :)

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I live close by, this place is my angle of relax and good food. You will find anything in between desserts, salads, sandwich, pasta etc. At lunch ask for the menu.
Not the cheapest but reasonable price for Quality food and Felipe (argentinian owner) is a great guy.
I will be missing it when i will leave Barcelona!
On saturdays morning you will find me there lol

1  Thank Daniele I
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

It’s a small but very cozy place where you can have coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc. By the way, there I could try the best hot chocolate I have ever tried in Europe!

1  Thank Mayara F