“Charming Little Gelateria”

Sante Gelato by Renzo Paniccia
Ranked #12 of 290 Coffee & Tea in Barcelona
Neighbourhood: Gracia
Description: Italian artisan ice cream, with a wide variety of flavors, coffee, teas, handmade pastries, waffles and milkshakes. We have air-conditioned tasting room, decorated in Tuscan/Provencal style and free Wi-Fi for our guests.
Reviewed 11 January 2016

This is a cutely decorated little gelateria. The gelato is house-made & excellent. I had the chocolate-orange flavor & it was intense. The service is friendly.

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

Relaxing atmosphere best ice cream I've ever had.Pistachio and cheesecake where my favorites. I went back many times they also had hot chocolate and a good selection of tea. My last day in Barcelona I tried the milkshake was awesome . Five star gracias

Reviewed 20 November 2015

Walked here from the Zoo. Although we actually were heading to Sagrada Familia, so this wasn't a big detour, we would happily do it again just for the gelato.
It was really, really good, I think that only few places in Italy were better. We had our ice creams and then got the milkshakes - which turned out to be pure gelato and pure pleasure :)

Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

For the whole day l reeeeeeally wanted gelato, this place did not disappoint me :)
3 scoops for 3.50euros, worth it.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Highly recommend this place, amazing gelato and ice cream.
We also had the brownie which was amazing.
The serving sizes are quite large so I recommend just getting a small!
Really good price too!