“Tasty quick food”

Nibble
Ranked #36 of 524 Restaurants in Girona
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We had the tuna burger, the veggie burger and some croquettes, all where good especially the croquettes. I very much enjoyed my veggie burger as it was crammed full of flavour and was a good size but my partner was slightly disappointed with the tuna burger as he thought it lacked taste. But in general the place is nice, with nice food and nice atmosphere. We had dinner here but personally I think this place would be better suited for lunch if you wanted a hearty meal!!

NIBBLE-Girona, Propietario at Nibble, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Hi Abby!
Our vegetable burger is among the best-selling! Simple, but very very tasty!
We're sorry you did not like the tuna hamburger! :( It's weird, because it's the most we congratulate customers!
Thks for your opinion!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We enjoyed some delicious fish and chips, extremely fresh and clean, friendly service. Large portion.

Hello! Thank you for your opinion! The fisch & chips we tried to make as if we were in UK! In fact, we bought there flour for the batter!

We are very happy to congratulate you on the fish & chips! THANK YOU!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Anxious to taste the black tuna burger but unfortunately they were out of tuna.
I'm so fed up with the meat fetish but gave the beef burger a try, rare (almost raw as I wanted it - my friend had the medium and it was medium, just as expected). It was delicious, very juicy. A lot of crispy and well tasting vegetables and seeds as well. Not the biggest mouthful but then again quite cheap so I just ordered another one which I ate 15 minutes later at the train station, just as good as the first one.

If I'm going back to Girona this will be the first stop. Friendly staff. Good fries.

1  Thank Erill
NIBBLE-Girona, Propietario at Nibble, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Hi Erill!
Thks for your opinion!!!
I remember you!!!!!!!!
Nos vemos pronto!!!!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Perfectly seated tuna steak, seaweed w lettuce, and some salmon toe inside the black-bun burger, with wasabi flavor dressing. Truly awesome.

NIBBLE-Girona, Propietario at Nibble, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Hi YY_Tsong!!

Thanks for your opinion!!!!!! UAu!!!!!!!

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Black burger is the best! Grateful contact with client. Clean, tasty and pleasantly. One of the best food bar in Girona.

NIBBLE-Girona, Propietario at Nibble, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Hi Samuel!
Thanks for your opinion! "One of de best food bar in Girona..." wowwwwwwwwww!!!
Thksssssssssssss