“Just go and try it!”

Ranked #14 of 550 Restaurants in Girona
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017

One of the best food I had in spain. Not the cheapest option in Girona, but for the quality, it is really worth it. The staff is also very nice and helpful!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Visited on a Monday evening, as recommended by our hotel owner. Managed to get a table without a booking. Cool contemporary interior (very nice) Food was outstanding, Iberico ham starter was one of best i've had, not hand cut but beautifully presented and tasted fantastic. Pork tenderloin main was also 10/10!
Only disappointing thing was waiter, service was quite slow at start (waited 10 mins before even being offered a drink) and not the friendliest weve ever had ! but made up for by the food. Friendlier staff/ more attentive service would have made this a 5 star rating

Reviewed 3 June 2017

This came highly recommended and we were not disappointed.service and food excellent.
The fish starters were fantastic...

Reviewed 3 June 2017

My wife and I were visiting Girona during the first weekend of flowerfest and in the process of trying to find our AirBNB apartment decided to take a seat at one of the outdoor tables at Occi. We ended up eating a late lunch. My wife has several dietary restrictions and was especially appreciative of the menu that called out dairy free and glutton free options. She loved the cockle-fish and lobster rice dish and I devoured the mushroom/ truffle/rice dish.

Would we return? Well, we did. After a couple days on the Costa Brava we were about to head back to Barcelona and were wondering what we would do for lunch. I suggested that Girona was actually on our route and that it wouldn't be tough to stop there for a few hours and eat lunch. We ended up sitting in the same seats and had just as good a meal as we had had 5 days earlier.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I have been to Girona a number of times and didn't know about this restaurant until this year. It is great, when calling to book the staff found someone to speak English with me and advise on the best night to visit due to a large group in on our originally preferred night.

On our visit the service was great, the food superb ( try the Iberian pork) and wine suggestions spot on. We will definitely return to this great find.

1  Thank Peter D