“Outstanding ”
Review of Divinum

Divinum
Reserve with
Divinum is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 550 Restaurants in Girona
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serves tapas without the bread as base. Gourmet food.
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit and again, remarkable, both in terms of the quality of the food and value for money. Great wine list. Really worth a Michelin star at the end of the day, we shall certainly return.

1  Thank Christopher J

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We have read about the restaurant in article in the Telegraph and was delighted that we were able to get a table on our long weekend to Girona. This turned out to be one of the highlights on our stay. The food was out of this world - we went for the Gastronomic taster menu with Wine pairing and every dish was an amazing experience - The wife's favourite was the Egg Yolk with Parmesan and Truffle whilst mine was the feet Pork with apple and Mole ! The service matched every dish and they make you feel very special indeed - In my mind this is a must if you are in Girona and fantastic value for money - We kissed the lioness feet's next day in Girona's old town to make sure we come back and we simply can wait

1  Thank Carsten S
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We had lunch at Divinum after reading an article in The Telegraph (not our usual rag!).

It was simply fabulous. We chose the tasting menu, which was €38 each when you include the bread and oils with salt. The amuse-bouches were made up of a foie gras and caramel 'Chupa Chup', 'Fish and Chips' and an olive and cheese 'Oreo'. So creative with a little bit of fun!

These were followed by 3 equally inventive starters. For the main course, I had pan-fried hake and my partner had oxtail. Both were delicious and were accompanied by an excellent white wine chosen by our waiter.

For dessert, I had a deconstructed cheesecake and my partner had a rather impressive selection of cheeses. These were followed by petits-fours and tea/coffee.

Overall, it was a fantastic experience and up there with the Michelin-started restaurants I have been lucky enough to dine in before. The chef came out to ask how everything was and I only hope I managed to show my appreciation despite knowing next to no Catalan.

Muchas gracias to all at Divinum!

1  Thank HelsBells1976
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed the tasting menu experience at Divinum.

Mostly gorgeous seafood prepared and served to a very high standard.

The wine pairing accompanying the tasting menu was varied and delightful.

This restaurant presents a high quality option and extremely good value.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

My husband and I dined here on a Thursday evening having booked a table a few months ago. The restaurant was busy. We went for 20.30 and had the Gastonomique (taster) menu with wine. The total price of the bill was 160 euros. We were in the restaurant until 11.45.
The food was delightful and full of surprises. The wine was interesting and it was nice to be given the opportunity to try different tastes. I cannot fault the food or wine - it really was Excellent.
The service was good - professional and efficient but not particularly friendly. Hence the four rating as opposed to 5.
We left the restaurant feeling very full and content with our evening.

was very