“french appetizers and crepes. good, appetizers are large, not tapas style”
Review of La Vedette

La Vedette
Reserve with
La Vedette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 524 Restaurants in Girona
Price range: US$18 - US$26
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017

the food here is great. be aware that this is not spanish/catalin tapas style. one appetizer could have been enough for all three of us. we ordered too much in the habit of expecting small tapas sized portions.

Pate was excellent, Carpaccio was excellent and the Gallettes tremendous as well.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I really enjoyed visiting this restaurant. It has a fun atmosphere and a great selection of savory crepes that are definitely enough for an entire meal! They are made with buckwheat flour and safe for celiacs (like me!). We went during a festival in Girona and this place was packed and a bit more expensive than I was expecting, but overall delicious!

Natalia P, Propietario at La Vedette, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Not much to say. Excellent gallet and crepes. After walking around town and seeing only price fixed menus this looked like a great option since I had a big dinner planned that night.

The gallet was delicious and hit the spot. Service was very friendly.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch today and enjoyed our meal. The tasting menu was good value. One meal would probably be enough for two people, since it comes with a sizable appetizer, a savoury galette and a dessert crepe for less than 10 euros. The appetizer that both my wife and I chose was samosas. This was an odd selection for a Breton place, but still good. I had the Balears galette, which was a neat blend of Breton and Catalan cuisine. The dessert crepes were nice as well. A drink menu would have been useful, but we knew we wanted the Breton cider.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Had lunch with my dad there. I had the paella and my dad had the veal. It came with a bottle of wine. It was a great meal, and very affordable.

Not touristy, and felt like we were eating with locals.

I would highly recommend going to this restaurant, after a visit to the Jewish museum.