“Good food reasonably priced”
Review of La Vedette

La Vedette
Reserve with
La Vedette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 524 Restaurants in Girona
Price range: US$18 - US$26
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Went there for lunch, it was packed, had the lunch special a main & salad, was very good. Service staff could not speak English but was very friendly & managed well. The interior is very cosy.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I went to this restaurant to eat the second time I went to Girona. The first time it was packed but we knew we had to come. If you have time, reserve a table.

Their crepes are French style and delicious. One of our friends is vegetarian and he enjoyed the veggie burger as well. I tried all of my friends crepes and I have to say nothing was bad at all.

The food is excellent, I loved the ambience, and the service was excellent as well. I definetley recommend this place and will go back when back in Girona.

Natalia P, Propietario at La Vedette, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Reviewed 11 July 2017

the food here is great. be aware that this is not spanish/catalin tapas style. one appetizer could have been enough for all three of us. we ordered too much in the habit of expecting small tapas sized portions.

Pate was excellent, Carpaccio was excellent and the Gallettes tremendous as well.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I really enjoyed visiting this restaurant. It has a fun atmosphere and a great selection of savory crepes that are definitely enough for an entire meal! They are made with buckwheat flour and safe for celiacs (like me!). We went during a festival in Girona and this place was packed and a bit more expensive than I was expecting, but overall delicious!

Natalia P, Propietario at La Vedette, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Not much to say. Excellent gallet and crepes. After walking around town and seeing only price fixed menus this looked like a great option since I had a big dinner planned that night.

The gallet was delicious and hit the spot. Service was very friendly.