“Very good food”
Review of La Vedette

La Vedette
Reserve with
La Vedette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 557 Restaurants in Girona
Price range: US$13 - US$32
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Creperie Bretonne y Fondues de Queso. Restaurante especializado en Crepes Bretonas y Fondues de queso dentro de un entorno agradable en el casco viejo de Girona.
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Nice place , various of dishes
Very tasty . We ordered few dishes and they was all excellent . Gluten free and also milk free in part of the menu

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant excited by the cheese fondue, which apparently is only sold in excessive volumes and novelty. Definitely not the thing one can eat loads of. We had felt we did not need 26+ euros worth of cheese and the waiter himself said the portions were large and so we had made it clear we would share, yet we were charged it per person. Now, paying in excess of 26+ euros for a lunch solely for some spiced melted cheese and cut up bread is ridiculous. What made this worse was the lack of apology even from the waiter about the apparent misunderstanding. At the same time, if 2 people are forced into ordering on a per person basis to try the fondue that is also ridiculous.
The veggie burger we had ordered was exquisite, however and worth the money.
Additionally: good Wi-Fi, location, and the complimentary restaurant postcard service is a nice touch.

Natalia P, Propietario at La Vedette, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

I am sorry, I do not understand exactly the problem that you had.
I understand that you ordered only one portion of cheese fondue and the waiter charge two portions?
Please, I would like to know this and I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

Natalia Pons

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Visited here last Monday on a short break to Girona. The young waiter was very friendly and helpful with explaining the menu to us. The food was excellent and large portions. We then had the sweet crepe with salted caramel... wow!!! I could have eaten it again, delicious!!!

1  Thank 1968NC
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Went there for lunch, it was packed, had the lunch special a main & salad, was very good. Service staff could not speak English but was very friendly & managed well. The interior is very cosy.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I went to this restaurant to eat the second time I went to Girona. The first time it was packed but we knew we had to come. If you have time, reserve a table.

Their crepes are French style and delicious. One of our friends is vegetarian and he enjoyed the veggie burger as well. I tried all of my friends crepes and I have to say nothing was bad at all.

The food is excellent, I loved the ambience, and the service was excellent as well. I definetley recommend this place and will go back when back in Girona.

Natalia P, Propietario at La Vedette, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017