“Exceptional, Crafty and Over the moon experience”

Nykteri's Cocktail Bar
Ranked #26 of 524 Restaurants in Girona
Reviewed 5 May 2017

I had the best time at this cocktail bar! Went on a friday night for a few drinks and the bar staff and the owner are superb in every which way! The music is relaxing jazz which I loved and had a mix of cocktials with some nibbles. I enjoed it so much that I was invited to celebrate their 4 year opening on Sunday 30th May where I was trated like a proper VIP, given 7 special cocktails, nibbles and an amazing atmosphere! It's one of the top 5 cocktail bars I've been around the world! :) great job team!

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I was utterly amazed at Mariona's ability to craft a custom cocktail based on my tastes. She is an artist and a consummate professional. Don't miss this highlight in the sleepy Medival town of Girona. We stopped before dinner and came back for more... an after dinner drink. Great for date night, evening out with friends or colleagues or just exploring the town. Expect the unexpected flavors and the true spirit of hospitality that is Catalonia at this jewel of Girona! I give this place and specifically the gifted and charming owner my highest rating!

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

This place is AWESOME. Highly recommend stopping in here for a drink, with friends or on a date. The woman who makes the drinks is incredibly friendly and knows a lot about mixed drinks.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

fantastic place for a cocktail, gin and tonic, aperitius..etc good company. Excellent service that will make sure you back.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

This place was recommended to us by a guy in a local restaurant. We are so glad we went. The cocktails were fantastic. Mariana is an excellent mixologist. Brilliant with the classics and she's also ivvented some of her own cocktails, which were amazing and have in fact won awards.

A must see in Girona!