“Stunningly fantastic food”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Don't let the unassuming location of this restaurant put you off - my partner and I had the most unexpectedly luxurious lunch here.

You will pay 60-100 Euro for lunch, but the chances are it'll be the best lunch you'll have ever had.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We came upon Massana by chance for lunch. On entering, I realised I was somewhat under-dressed in t-shirt and shorts, however the staff were welcoming and treated me no differently.

The service and food were outstanding. The complimentary appetisers were very tasty and the best I have ever tasted. I chose the tortellini and turbot; both were wonderful. I wish I had had room for dessert.

A fantastic dining experience!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

To enjoy such a dining experience was a privilege that we will remember for the rest of our days.

The tasting menu with wine pairing was of the very highest quality.

The service and presentation bordered on theatre.

Massana was one the most delightful dining experiences we have ever enjoyed.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

This is next level cuisine. Expertly prepared dishes by some of the worlds top chefs. There are techniques for infusing flavors into the food that will blow your mind. They layering of different flavors and textures is masterfully executed and creates an extremely unique and complex flavor profile, with all of the flavors working harmoniously together. It was one of the best meals of my life.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

This was our first experience at this restaurant: it will not be our last. We are regular travellers to the south of France, but I would now make a detour to Girona just to eat here. It was one of the best ten meals I have enjoyed over several decades. All of the food was cooked to perfection, tasted exquisite, was beautifully presented and was heaven to eat. There is little point in describing what we had to eat since everything was superb, and judging from what other tables ordered, it probably doesn't matter what you order from the menu, it will be guaranteed wonderful. The menu had a range of options, without being in any way restricted. The wine list was generous and the sommelier helpful. The decor is modern chic and elegant and very much an indoors establishment (there is no view or terrace etc). That said it felt quite airy on what was a hot evening. The tables are set well apart and conversation privacy is assured. The waiting staff were excellent if a little reserved at first, but seemed to warm up and relax as the evening progressed. They were kind enough to speak English. The total cost was under 200 Euros including two cocktails, wine, coffees, three courses and a somewhat theatrical, but delicious, amuse bouche. This was great value and we couldn't help feeling that there are some top dining establishments in the UK who could take a leaf out of Masanna's book when it comes to providing value. We truly enjoyed our easting experience here.