“Easter Lunch with family.”
Review of The Bailiwick

The Bailiwick
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nestled on the outskirts of Windsor Great Park our beautiful terrace garden overlooks the ancient deciduous woodland. We have a beautiful bar within the centre of the pub which houses an extensive array of whiskies amongst other delights. We offer a range of local ales and a well-balanced, great quality list of wines designed to complement our food menus which are designed daily by our team of creative chefs who all have a passion for great cooking using fresh, seasonal and local ingredients.
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Probably one of the best Sunday lunches I've had. Roast Beef was cooked to perfection and the presentation lovely. I cleared my plate, which is very rare thing for me especially as I had also had the scallop starter. Wonderful relaxed atmosphere and the staff and service was great. Thanks

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic pub on the borders of Englefield Green and Windsor Great Park.

As a local resident of Englefield Green, my wife and I are regular customers of the pub and have enjoyed every visit.
The location, at a gate to the park, is convenient for a stop at the end of a walk (dogs are welcome at the friendly pub) or you can enjoy a lunch or dinner around the fireplace.

Food is great and service friendly and professional.
You can't go wrong with this pub.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

This was a family meal for a Birthday celebration. The food was very good and the portion sizes were generous,in line with other branches of the same company.

Despite the inside being almost empty (the outside was busy as we arrived but many were just having a drink) the service was rather haphazard and slow.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Mother's Day lunch. We booked as they were so busy. Great lunch (although a little cold) all forgiven though as they really were so busy and we ate at 4.30. Roast beef was perfectly cooked.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

A group of four, trying to keep costs down, which seemed possible looking on line and at the menu. I ordered the scallop starter as my main course. The waiter asked "would you like a starter size, or a little bit bigger?" to which I replied "a bit bigger would be lovely" No mention of a cost implication although I expected a small uplift. Only four scallops on the "larger" dish, but they were tasty. When the bill arrived, the cost of the starter had doubled to c£20. NOT really what I had been trying to achieve and bordering on extortion. Slightly slow service with only two waiting staff for a full-ish dining room. Very pleasant otherwise although a slight sense that the staff were ready for us to leave before we were.