“Tasty!”
Review of Empanada Club

Empanada Club
Ranked #178 of 422 Restaurants in Sitges
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Great spot to stop for a bite to eat. Traditional Argentinian empanadas, so tasty.
For me the spicy meat was the pick of the menu.

1  Thank zendclear

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Really delicious empanadas. Been eating the empanadas several times, and they never disappoint. Everytime I come Sitges, I'd wanna eat these empanadas.

1  Thank Raquel L
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Went there twice, well located, possibility to eat there, the waitresses are cute and efficient, the empanadas are very tasteful. Definitely recommending it !

1  Thank Riad S
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Tasted most of the empanadas, the pizza and the beer. The place is basic but the food and the staff are nice. Good beer. Decent street food if you are on the run and very reasonable.

1  Thank vivzer
Reviewed 14 September 2016

This Empanada place was fantastic!! I had a great time and I have been there many times during my 10 days holidays in Sitges. I had take away, telephone orders and ate indoors. I had all flavours of empanadas and I had the La Napolitana steak!! Tasty was fabulous and I love it all. The service at tills were excellent all times!! An attentive young team were there leading the club!! congratulations!! Is worth the wait for your empanadas to be ready!!

1  Thank FilipeUK