Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
FindHotel
US$73
SAVE US$10
Hotels.comUS$82
Expedia.comUS$82
eDreamsUS$83
All reviews sky bar rooftop pool salt water pool stylish hotel junior suite great spa steam room little things beach town location is fantastic bottle of cava restaurants and bars breakfast buffet is sea front fixtures euros wardrobe
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2020 via mobile

We planned on spending four days in Sitges after a transatlantic cruise, and after researching many hotels, we landed on the MiM. And we are so glad that we did! This hotel is modern, the rooms are good sized, the staff is friendly and accommodating, and it is very close to the beach. Everything is within walking distance.
We booked directly through their website and received 20% off the rate, free access to the spa area and 20% off in the bar and restaurant. And there were robes and slippers in our room. The only issue in our room was the shower. While it was very nice, water leaks out under the door all over the bathroom floor. Otherwise the room was very well appointed with lots of storage space.
We had a drink in the bar the first evening and ate in the restaurant. Service was a little slow, but there was a good reason. Our visit was at the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic and staff was limited everywhere. One employee was serving the bar and restaurant. That being said, the food was great. We both had a burger, which came loaded and with potato wedges. I couldn’t eat all of it.
We included breakfast with our booking and that too was very good. There were lots of choices of bakery items, fruits, eggs, etc. And two coffee machines with cappuccino and latte! Breakfast was done very well and I would include it if we stay here again.
The spa area is very nice and very well done. You DO have to wear a swim cap in the pools and they have them for sale at the spa desk for three Euro. Again, due to the virus outbreak, there weren’t many guests in the hotel and we pretty much had the spa to ourselves. There are even heated, curved beds like they have in spas on cruise ships.
The roof deck and pool were closed as they were re-sealing all of the wood deck and chairs. Disappointing, but okay since it was a bit chilly.
As I mentioned, we were planning on staying four days, but with everything closed except groceries and pharmacies, and the virus situation worsening, we decided to cut our trip short and get back to the states. The staff changed our reservation and didn’t charge us any fees!
We hope to get back to Sitges and would definitely stay at the MiM again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank GONSF
Miriam Candel, Director General at Hotel MIM Sitges, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2020

Dear Gonfs,

Thank you so much for sharing such a kind message!! The whole team is very touched by your support and encouragements as we are all truly dedicated to delivering the best service possible and ensuring you have a unique experience in Sitges.

I'm delighted to read you enjoyed our location, food, room facilities and our Spa.

Once again, thank you so much for your words. It is the best reward for us to receive such lovely comments and it drives us forward!

Looking forward to welcoming you again!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 March 2020

I am in love with MIM Sitges!
Great hotel, excelent spa and very good service in the best beach town of Barcelona.
Close to the beach but also in a quiet place.

Un lugar excelente para visitantes nacionales e internacionales!

Date of stay: February 2020
Miriam Candel, Director General at Hotel MIM Sitges, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2020

Dear Carmina,

Many thanks for such a good comment!!

We are extremenly happy to know that MiM Sitges exceed your expectations.

I am also glad to read you enjoy the facilities, Spa, the service of our staff and our central location.

Looking forward to welcome you soon!

Un cordial saludo,

Miriam Candel
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 10 February 2020 via mobile

The hotel is amazing! The location is fantastic for the beach and to the main town. The staff are so kind and very helpful and welcoming. The rooms are great sizes and the bathroom is great, it has an amazing shower.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank scotty9988
MiriamCandl_Director, Director General at Hotel MIM Sitges, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Dear Scotty9988,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay, at Hotel MiM Sitges.

It makes me so happy to see how warm and welcoming you found my team. I will share your comments with all!
It is also wonderful to know that you enjoyed our room, bathroom and our amazing shower.
Thank you also for recommending us to other travellers.

On behalf of the entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future, where we will continue to look after you.

Warm regards,

Miriam Candel

Reviewed 22 January 2020

We stayed in MIM during our holidays in Barcelona. Very nice big rooms. Food is perfect. Staff is really kind. 30 min away from barcelona by train. Overall the experience was perfect and i strongly recommend it. If we ever go back to barcelona, we'll repeat hotel for sure

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Alexmaan20
MiriamCandl_Director, Director General at Hotel MIM Sitges, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2020

Dear Alexmaan20,

We thank you very much for having taken the time to share this comment in Tripadvisor.

There is no better satisfaction than reading that you appreciated our facilities, the food and the staff attention.

Make our guests feel comfortable is one of our priorities and we are more than happy to read that our teams provided you a beautiful stay.

Looking forward to welcome you again in your next visit to Barcelona!

Reviewed 21 January 2020

A little before 6:00 a loud dripping noise wakes me up. There is water pouring from the bathroom ceiling even trough the light fixture and the paint is clearly coming off. I call reception and the answer is that someone must have left something open and they will check. Nobody showed at my room to check. I obviously couldn't use the bathroom or the shower so I called again and they gave me the keys to another room in a different floor to shower. They were not at all proactive in solving the problem and no one apologised to me even though I wasn’t able to sleep and had to carry my clothes from one floor to another to shower. I don’t even think it was safe to have someone in a room were water is coming through the lightbulbs in the ceiling. Also the breakfast buffet is crazy expensive for the extremely limited items available.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Havana76,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion online about our property.

I am afraid to read that the hotel did not cover your expectations, and I trully apologize for the inconveniences for the water ceiling and having you to move into another room. Please note that in any of these situations our staff members try to offer the best solution for the client. In any case, we will verify the standards with the reception staff to be more accurate in any of these circumstances.
Once again, we apologize for the inconveniences and I hope you give us the chance to host you back at Hotel MiM Sitges.
Your sincerely,