See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

We used this place a couple of times during our stay in Sitges and found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. A great place to visit if you are in town. The drinks are very good as is the service with the prices very reasonable. Thank you to the management and staff for some great service.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2015

We booked this hotel last minute and was very expensive. Although the receptionist was very friendly with a quirky sense of humour, we realised why. You need a very good sense of humour to stay in this place. We had dead pigeons on the window ledge and dropping piled up in the corner of the bathroom. We slept for 1 hour to be woken by an ant infestation coming out of the mattress crawling all over us. We had to pack our bags and leave in the middle of the night. The staff didn't seem to have a quirky sense of humour and refused to give a refund.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank frodoworld
Reviewed 14 September 2014

We stayed at the hotel for 5 nights at the end of August. All other hotels were full or very expensive. We told ourselves that it was 'only a room to sleep in.' After having read the reviews. On arrival we were greeted by a friendly receptionist who gave us a room with air-con at no extra charge. Our room was basic but very clean and the bathroom was functional. Each day the room was thoroughly cleaned and fresh towels given. There was always someone on duty and the evening receptionist/ batman/ security was always polite and friendly.
Breakfast was ok; the usual bread, fruit, cheese and ham with a croissant if required. The young woman who was on duty was very helpful and even made an acceptable cup of tea. All in all not a bad experience and good value for a hotel in Sitges during peak season.

Room tip: Ask for room at the back
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

I had never stayed in such an uncared room. On the first entry I was greeted by a giant spider (see photos). I did not know this kind of tropical creature could be found in europe. I complained to the receptionist (who was very kind and helpful), and she organized the spider to be exterminated. The room was checked and finnally there were three spiders in total, which were exterminated, and their bodies properly taken away. The room was in terrible conditions, more like a slum than a proper liveable room. The bathroom was old and very bad smelling. The floor was dirty (do not walk on bare feet inside the rooms), and totally full of insects. I got to see ants, spiders, cocroaches and some other interesting insects I did not recognize. The bathroom window leeds to a very scary patio. It is full of litter and birds feces. The smell is terrible, it is not very healthy to open that window. The room windows faces an abandoned building, full of pigeons too. So wherever you look you see birds feces. And for this terrible room I paid about 100 euros per person and night, which would be expensive even for a liveable room.

Date of stay: August 2013
2  Thank Paulo Mateus O
Reviewed 26 April 2013

We found ourselves here as this was the only place with vacancies..... My room was fine, clean, quiet, but basic...... The owner was friendly enough most of the time, up until 1 of my friends mobile phone was stolen from their room(next door to mine)with no sign of any forced entry, and once we brought this to his attention his manner changed completely, to the point that he accused me of stealing it as I had access to my friends room via our adjoining balconies!
He refused to even accept that anything could possibly have been stolen from the hotel , he accused my friends of being liars, he accused me of being a thief and he said if we weren't leaving the next day anyway he would have asked to leave!...... I would never recommend anyone to stay here, particularly if you value your possessions!

Date of stay: July 2012