“Tasty food, good environment”
Review of Adega O Bebedeiro

Adega O Bebedeiro
Ranked #8 of 1,022 Restaurants in La Coruna
Price range: US$24 - US$47
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I love coming to this place with friends. It is a rustic and typical place with inovative but real Spanish food. The prices are acceptable and the service great and familiar.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Were here twice. First time at lunch /we were the only guests/: zamburinas were very good and also the 3 choco-dessert, the fish meals not so. Second time at dinner - the place were almost empty, too. Ate a steak and an other dessert, but we were not too satisfied.

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Take care!!
I must say that today ir has been a big deception... We tried a recommended T-bone and from 1.1 kg of 50 euro, 50% was non eatable fat... Service quite regular and starters not exceptional... To think about coming back.. Even with 100 euro in wine and after claiming about the steak, not even a detail on the bill... Very bad... To think about coming back... And it is more than 10 times I have had dinner here...

1  Thank Yagovc
Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

Great beef, great combination of seafood with pasta. Excellent service and attention. I'm gonna come back again for sure.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

I wasn't too well so took a small pork. My wife was in fine form and she took the lot. I want to come back here. The food is great, so is the service.