“Just awesome!”

Price range: US$24 - US$49
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I'm traveling with friends through Galicia and this place has been recommended by a local so we thought we'd check it out. We came in and the staff was super friendly and we ordered the surprise tasting menu. Wow! What an amazing experience. Every dish was perfectly cooked and beautifully plated. we are just finished and so happy we made this choice. The prices are also very reasonable! I recommend to everyone to come and try.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended by one of our colleagues, I visited la Coruna with my father for business.
I easily made a reservation at 20:00 for 21:00 on a Monday in March. Dinner was very nice. Not exceptional but very, very nice. The Coquilles St. Jacques with truffles and bacon as well as the octopus croquettes we had as starters were excellent. There could have been some more sauce with the croquettes.

As main courses we had fish, the wine we had was a little cold and sour at first but progressed into a fine companion. (Rias Baixas)

The fish's qouison was excellent, the sauce very nice. There is no pimping or finery, just very nicely prepared food. We liked it a lot.

Deserts were also good, I had the strawberries and wild berries with white chocolate cream and I loved it.

Definitely a place to go to when in Coruna!

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

We went there after a quick search on tripadvisor. The atmosphere is amazing, the walls are filled with old radios, irons and clocks and the fireplace warms the cold day. The food was amazing. They split the portions by four, the fresh bacalhau with mashed potatoes was something stupendous. Is definitely a place to go again.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I love coming to this place with friends. It is a rustic and typical place with inovative but real Spanish food. The prices are acceptable and the service great and familiar.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Were here twice. First time at lunch /we were the only guests/: zamburinas were very good and also the 3 choco-dessert, the fish meals not so. Second time at dinner - the place were almost empty, too. Ate a steak and an other dessert, but we were not too satisfied.