“Little expensive but good food ”
Review of Adega O Bebedeiro

Adega O Bebedeiro
Ranked #8 of 1,016 Restaurants in La Coruna
Price range: US$24 - US$47
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Read comments and thought why not. Booked a table for 2 menu very basic can be a good thing but not sure in this case
The service was friendly and on point
The food was good proportion but does not justify the paid price still enjoyed the evening and decor

For romantic evening did not do to me

1  Thank nick3317

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Really exquisite local cuisine, really recommend the "Pastel de centollo y Mero". And a great service and attention!

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I'm traveling with friends through Galicia and this place has been recommended by a local so we thought we'd check it out. We came in and the staff was super friendly and we ordered the surprise tasting menu. Wow! What an amazing experience. Every dish was perfectly cooked and beautifully plated. we are just finished and so happy we made this choice. The prices are also very reasonable! I recommend to everyone to come and try.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended by one of our colleagues, I visited la Coruna with my father for business.
I easily made a reservation at 20:00 for 21:00 on a Monday in March. Dinner was very nice. Not exceptional but very, very nice. The Coquilles St. Jacques with truffles and bacon as well as the octopus croquettes we had as starters were excellent. There could have been some more sauce with the croquettes.

As main courses we had fish, the wine we had was a little cold and sour at first but progressed into a fine companion. (Rias Baixas)

The fish's qouison was excellent, the sauce very nice. There is no pimping or finery, just very nicely prepared food. We liked it a lot.

Deserts were also good, I had the strawberries and wild berries with white chocolate cream and I loved it.

Definitely a place to go to when in Coruna!

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

We went there after a quick search on tripadvisor. The atmosphere is amazing, the walls are filled with old radios, irons and clocks and the fireplace warms the cold day. The food was amazing. They split the portions by four, the fresh bacalhau with mashed potatoes was something stupendous. Is definitely a place to go again.