“Food was very good”
Review of Arrope

Arrope
Reserve with
Arrope is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Haro
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Located in Hotel Arrope, they have a nice restauranty easily accessed from the street. The dining room was very modern, white table clothes, very clean. There was also a fair amount of tables outside, but it looked like it might rain so we sat inside. The service was good. The food was very good. I had a pork chop, I will say it was served rare. My wife also had pork and hers was rare too and she sent hers back. The waiter told me that my rare pork was how they served it so I ate it as it was served, it was very good, and I am still here to tell the story, lol. In summary, modern setting, good food, good wine, good service, prices were reasonable (especially compared to prices in USA).

Reviewed 11 May 2018

We were staying here at the Hotel and had the Menu el Dia. VERY reasonably price. Good service and staff. I had the rabbit and rice. I think it was 18 Euro for a starter & entrée and a 1/2 bottle of wine. Can't find that in the States.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great stay here in an attic room on the top floor. There is a lift (helpful with luggage). The room was spacious and comfortable and everyone was so helpful. The restaurant was also good and the bar / cafe served good espresso and tapas. The wines were also excellent with a good selection from local producers. Both the hotel and restaurant were excellent value. Parking is on the street only.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We had a really nice lunch complete with a very nice portion of wine. The menu of the day was a bargain at 15 euro. A lot of food that was nicely prepared in a comfortable dining room. We usually do not eat at hotels but this catered to locals as well as tourists. A very good option while in Haro.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We had the menu of the day for 15€. I really enjoyed the rabbit. I really recommend it. The restaurant is stylish. Also the menu is in English