“Nice place”

Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Place is nice. Other than that ... unprofessional service. Food was scarce and wine horrible. No fruit as dessert. I would definitely not recommend it. I am positive that we could have found much better places to eat in the area. :(

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

There are three Beethoven locations. I don't remember which of the three I went to. However I must say this was a very fun experience. We hadn't eaten all day so we had dinner. It was wonderful. However while dining we saw other tables get an order of lamb which came out on sizzling plates. People could then finish cooking the lamb to their taste. If I did it again that is what I'd order with a mixed salad.

I may go back tonight as the bar scene was vibrant, filled with locals. It is a true representation of Spanish culture and the Spanish people; truly warm friendly people.

I hope you have the same experience.

Good travels

Great value

Reviewed 10 May 2014

First, be aware that are 3 Beethovens in Haro, two are more casual and this one is a little more refined.
Our group of 7 people had an amazing dinner, we tried the fresh asparagus, fresh artichokes, cod, and many other dishes that they prepared in portions to serve our group, like a degustation menu, served with three different vines from La Rioja.
Everything was superb.
Carlos and his mother ( the one that oversees the kitchen and cooks) and their team did every effort to create a unique dining experience and...they succeed!

1  Thank william w
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have been to the Rioja wine region over a dozen times and always stop in to Asador Beethoven for Tapas and dinner. The food, wine list and staff are excellent and very friendly, and I always have a fantastic time. The price of food and the wines from their list are unique and very reasonable. I look forward to my next trip later this year. I recommend this place to all my friends.

1  Thank Walter G
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Excellent food. Friendly staff. I had my first meal here in 1995, and have returned many times to taste Rioja and Northern Spanish food. Aspargues and lambchops always a hit. Highly recommended.