“Very good lamb and attentive service”
Review of Terete

Terete
Ranked #2 of 57 Restaurants in Haro
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Been to this restaurant on numerous occasions, no matter how busy it is, we are always met with a smile, fast and efficient service and excellent food. If you are in Haro, this is the best place for oven roasted lamb!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Following other reviews, we chose the restaurant's speciality: lamb. The meat was tender and tasty, but very basic. I had asparagus starter, which was terrible - 4 pickled asparagus with some olive oil and red wine vinegar for 10 Euros. The restaurant was over-priced (we paid just over 70 Euros for a starter and main course and a couple of glasses of wine). The waiter seemed to have better things on his mind too. There was an overpowering smell of cooked lamb throughout the whole restaurant which was a little off-putting.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

If you like lamb this is a good stop. Splendid wine selection. Great service. After bar hoping this was a good place to nest in an elegant setting. This place was heartily recommended by the locals and did not disapoint.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I love lamb and make it at least once a month but of all the ways I prep it can't make it as good as this. If not bar hopping with pintxos and want sit down dinner in Haro go there

Reviewed 6 June 2017

The restaurant is considered among the best in Haro and is well known for its lamb and chicken dishes. My wife and I had one of each and shared so we could experience both flavors. The service was good and the food was very good, authentic local cuisine, but don't expect 5 star "fine dining" or compare it to Michelin star rated restaurants.

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner and the pricing was reasonable [but not cheap]. A good choice for a sit down full dinner in Haro.