“EXCELLENT Jamon”

Mercado Jamon Iberico
Ranked #76 of 12,982 Restaurants in Madrid
Price range: US$17 - US$34
Neighbourhood: Centro
Description: Ham family, passionate of the best Spanish products: Iberian ham of bellota with more 5 years of healing crafts of maximum quality Artisan cheeses of pure milk Organic oils of maximum quality Aging wines of the best regions of Spain You enjoy the best of Spain that this humble family has chosen for you
Reviewed 2 November 2018

Our guide suggested to have lunch here and we are so glad we did. The jamon, cheese and chorizo were so good. They give you samples of the jamon sliced fresh was you walk in and are happy to explain the jamon. We had 2 platters of meats with cheese with some wine and it was a lovely lunch. There are tables in the back where they serve you. Great place and a perfect location. Loved it!!!

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Very nice place for a very good and cheap bocadillo with a beer. Very good for the all family, assuming they like jamon... I really recommend it!

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

The staff and selection are great. Free samples will turn into the desire for a sandwich of this creamy and delicious ham. My wife is practically a vegetarian but loved it. Thanks

Reviewed 15 October 2018

I bought iberico for my mother. Vacuum packed, I must admit we were not impressed by the taste of the product. Possibly a matter of taste. However the place is absolutely impressive and should visited: they are very nice and will offer a taste of jamon to entice you.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

If you love jamón or willing to give it a try, then this is the place to go. The bonus factor is it’s located right down the road from the Royal Palace in Madrid. The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They were patient even though I knew nothing about jamón. Overall it was an amazing experience that my friends and I won’t forget.

1  Thank DipTraveler