“Great burger ”

Price range: US$13 - US$25
Neighbourhood: Centro
Neighbourhood: Centro
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

I ate here the second night of my trip to Madrid with my parents, younger sister and wife.

My parents both had the marinated chicken and were still taking about how lovey it was days later. My sister said it was the best burger she had ever had!

My wife and I are quite well traveled and have eaten a lot of burgers in a number of cities around the world and were of the conclusion that it was definitely on our top five best burgers.

I would have preferred a better selection of non alcoholic drink and maybe draft local beers.

1  Thank Chatnoir83

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Fantastic meal and really great service. Good selection for everyone in our group. The meat was well prepared and choice included either ox or beef.

1  Thank Kenneth M
Reviewed 16 October 2018

We had a light dinner at Steakburger which was located right across from our hotel, Preciados Hotel. Quite a convenient location and since it was rated high on Trip Advisor, we wanted to try it. We had several tapas-like dishes and all were good. In fact, the people seated next to us looked at our food, asked what it was, and ended up ordering the same dishes!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank LaurieB980
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Shocker of a restaurant
Service was awful
Food served on a slate slab which screeched every time the cutlery hit down
Medium meat was medium but stone cold

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Perhaps people think is a bit expensive, but for the products they give is normal that price!
Recomiendo mucho venir este sitio, comida rica rica!

Date of visit: September 2018