“Madrid is not a city for faint hearted cyclists!!”
Review of BajaBikes Madrid

BajaBikes Madrid
Ranked #10 of 104 Outdoor Activities in Madrid
More attraction details
Owner description: Baja Bikes Madrid organizes fun and relaxed, guided bike tours that take you on a 3 hours trip to discover the must-see highlights as well as the hidden secrets of the city. Our tour guides speak Dutch, English, Spanish.
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Our family are veterans of many cycling city tours as it is without doubt the best way of discovering a new city. Having commuted through Glasgow by bike for many years I'm a confident city centre cyclist but you need to have your wits about you in Madrid. Between the cars and pedestrians I felt unable to gaze about the city's splendour on the tour, which was a pity, as there was much to be gazed at. My wife and son were a bit freaked by and really didn't enjoy it much. BajaBikes were fine and in no way to blame for the fact that Madrid is not a particularly bike friendly city.

2  Thank Willie D

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

This was a very good experience. The guide, Luiz, had an exceptional good understanding of Madrid in particular and spanish politics and way of living in general. Great guidance around the headlights of Madrid, great tips for dinners and drinks!

Reviewed 3 February 2016

Having had a great cycle tour of Barcelona only a few days before, we were worried that this wouldn't measure up. We were wrong. Our tour guide, Gaiza, was friendly, knowledgeable and good humoured. His grasp of Spanish and other history made us feel we could know a lot more ourselves! Always interesting, enthusiastic and looking out for our safety and well being. The bikes too were very good. Well maintained, comfortable with sprung seats and front suspension. Do it! You'll see more in three hours than you would in three days.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

I was a little hesitant to sign up for the tour, as I was the only one in my travel group interested in cycling, but I arrived at the shop and was put in a group of about a dozen cyclists of varying ages and abilities. I thoroughly enjoyed the 3+ hour tour around central Madrid. The most difficult part of the cycling was weaving through the crowds, but the ride itself was not difficult , and was enjoyable and informative. Our Dutch leader was entertaining, knowledgable, and accommodating to all riders. I loved it, and whole-heartedly recommend it.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

The riding tour took around 2.5 - 3 hours, we visited many main spots in an easy riding rhythm, went through trails and pathways to see the hidden side of the city. Tour guide is very charming wit and humor, not just introduced the views but also told us related stories, histories, or recommended where to go shopping or dining. Also met new friends from different countries, it was an fascinating experience!!