“Great way to see Madrid”
Review of BajaBikes Madrid

BajaBikes Madrid
Ranked #11 of 104 Outdoor Activities in Madrid
More attraction details
Owner description: Baja Bikes Madrid organizes fun and relaxed, guided bike tours that take you on a 3 hours trip to discover the must-see highlights as well as the hidden secrets of the city. Our tour guides speak Dutch, English, Spanish.
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

We arrived in Madrid in the morning and by 11am we were at baja bikes and took a three hour bike tour around Madrid wit our guide job- I feel like it was a efficient and fun way to see all the sites in the city

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Our group had such nice weather on the day of the bike tour. The price is a tad expensive, when compared to a three hour bike rental but you're really paying for the company of others I guess. Nonetheless I had a great time on this bike tour. I would never have biked on my own in a city I am foreign to. I even met two other people and went for lunch after. Highly recommend booking this tour.

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Our family are veterans of many cycling city tours as it is without doubt the best way of discovering a new city. Having commuted through Glasgow by bike for many years I'm a confident city centre cyclist but you need to have your wits about you in Madrid. Between the cars and pedestrians I felt unable to gaze about the city's splendour on the tour, which was a pity, as there was much to be gazed at. My wife and son were a bit freaked by and really didn't enjoy it much. BajaBikes were fine and in no way to blame for the fact that Madrid is not a particularly bike friendly city.

2  Thank Willie D
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

This was a very good experience. The guide, Luiz, had an exceptional good understanding of Madrid in particular and spanish politics and way of living in general. Great guidance around the headlights of Madrid, great tips for dinners and drinks!

Reviewed 3 February 2016

Having had a great cycle tour of Barcelona only a few days before, we were worried that this wouldn't measure up. We were wrong. Our tour guide, Gaiza, was friendly, knowledgeable and good humoured. His grasp of Spanish and other history made us feel we could know a lot more ourselves! Always interesting, enthusiastic and looking out for our safety and well being. The bikes too were very good. Well maintained, comfortable with sprung seats and front suspension. Do it! You'll see more in three hours than you would in three days.