Hotel Regina(Madrid)
US$61
SLEEP'N Atocha(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$65
Ibis Madrid Centro(Madrid)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$118
US$75
Official Hotel Site
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$79
US$163
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$324
US$305
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$343/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

My daughter and myself stayed here for 3 nights and couldn't believe our luck on finding such a gem of a place in Madrid! The location is perfect, you are in the heart of everything, 2 mins to your left and you were on Gran Via, a shoppers paradise and 2 mins to your right at Puerta de Sol. We had booked B&B and were surprised on our first morning that not only was there continental but a hot breakfast, definitely plenty to fill you up before a days sight seeing or shopping, also every morning we had a lovely friendly waiter who complimented my daughter on her Spanish. We were delighted to have the convenience of booking a private transfer to the airport, available from the hotel & can be booked a day before departure at a cost of 18 euros for two. I've told my husband we're going next and will definitely stay here I have already recommended it to friends, the only things is to ask for a room at the front...!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2016

I booked with 7ideas Booking Agents and ended up sleeping in a double bed with my mate for the first night, all because there was no option for "Twin Room" on the choices
I thought I could sort this at the hotel .. but No I could not
Poor Agent, Great Trip

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with 7Ideas.com
1  Thank bigjaymoore
Reviewed 3 March 2016

This is a clean good hotel right in the centre so within walking distance to most of the attractions
I agree with all the good reviews. My only problem was having to share a double bed with my big ugly snoring mate on the first night .. Aghhhh
The booking site I went with never offered twin rooms only single or doubles
I've had that before yet never got to a hotel to find a double (normally singles you can split)
Anyway, the hotel sorted a twin for the following two nights
So good hotel but email them before if you need a twin
Enjoy

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Very friendly and excellent customer service. Awesome breakfast buffet and reasonable price. Room always cleaned well. Furniture could use some upgrades and walls are thin. Loud guests from the hallway could be heard well in the room.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chica1104
Reviewed 2 February 2016

The good- Location is perfect and staff was helpful wen we needed assistance.

The bad- The hotel room was a big let down. I was sold by the photos which made the room look nice, clean, and inviting but in reality it was tiny, uncomfortable, and bleak as the room's window looked into a dark alley. The bathroom and shower were so small I could barely even function with the door closed Beds were also horrible and destroyed my back. We were told at check-in that it wasn't a Best Western anymore but not sure if that had anything to do with the overall experience.

Room Tip: location to center
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple