All reviews metro station very nice and helpful staff nice neighborhood hotel is located stayed here for two nights room was spacious minute walk booked this hotel euros sol hairdryer
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Situated near the metro stop of Diego Leon (1 stop from placa de tores, 4 stop from rhe center), the hotel is easy achieveable fron the airport by metro ( line 8+4).

The hotel is clean, novel with a polite and smiling staff. Room are perfect, with a lot of facility (minibar, big bathroom, even tootpasth).

There are some supermarket (simply, carrefour) in the neigbourd and various useful place (pub, restaurant, burgher king...)

Good hotel!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I stayed here for two nights and it was ok. Comfy bed, contemporary decor, large lobby. The room wasn’t huge but it was big enough. The location is pretty central, which is good. But the floor is cold! Would be nice if they provided slippers. I’d stay again though.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel was fine: good bed, clean room. Nothing fancy, but everything as expected. Breakfast was very nice, good assortment. Long line for check-out was a bit annoying.

I would stay here again when in Madrid.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I've been to Madrid before but this was my first time doing it solo so I wanted a hotel that was in a central location.
The Zenit Abeba is in a perfect spot in Madrid, close to the Metro station about about 1.5km from the major touristic places.
I arrived earlier than check-in time and they had no issue giving me the room a couple of hours before, which was nice because I was exhausted.
The room was spacious and very clean and modern looking. Internet was fast, lots of toiletries provided, excellent room service.
My stay was perfect. I will come back!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Very nice and helpful staff, comfortable and quite spacious rooms with outlets in the right places, good wi-fi connectivity. The breakfast was not overwhelming but had everything you need to get you going for the day. Overall, the hotel looks modern and clean. I'd definitely come back here.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business