4 people are viewing this hotel
Official Website
US$142
Free cancellation until 18/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$136
US$147
Free cancellation until 18/02/23
Hotels.comUS$147
Vio.comUS$136
TravelocityUS$147
All reviews rooftop bar vibe hotel the pool area was lovely minute walk from the train station great hotel rainforest shower hotel experiences reina sofia museum shower door the entire staff cool hotel comfortable bed coffee machine main sites fantastic stay room rate late check
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2022

Easy to find, clean, inviting and designed/finished off with fantastic small details all around the hotel. If you are wanting to be close to the train station and the tourist sites in the south of Madrid, this hotel is perfect.

I only had a short stay, but from the moment I walked in, the staff were fantastic and made me feel very welcome. Happy to converse in English or help me with my terrible attempts to speak Spanish, the staff were anticipating all of my questions before I could even ask them. They also were incredibly helpful through my stay with providing information and services. A special mention to Andrea who always seemed to end up dealing with me, but always had an inviting smile and was always pleased to help with any query or question I came up with.

The hotel itself is fun. You feel comfortable there even if you are travelling alone. The vibrant atmosphere makes it more enjoyable to sit in the lounge and relax, and even if your not the biggest music fan, you can still pick out some decor items you will be familiar with.

I will certainly be back there in the future, as much for quality of service from the staff than anything else, but certainly a comfortable room which is equipped with a really nice decor.

Were there any negatives? A couple. The fridge light in my room was flickering like a strobe light all night. I covered it and mentioned it the next day to the staff who were more than apologetic. In addition, I did struggle to get served at the bar whilst the restaurant was open to the point that I gave up waiting. But that is really small points over what was an enjoyable stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ricardo Del Alcázar, Director General at Hard Rock Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2022

Dear Thomas,

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for taking a few minutes of your valuable time to give us this special comment about your experience at Hard Rock Hotel Madrid.

We are very happy to discover that the whole band worked hard to give you a warm welcome and to make you feel at home at all times. It is a pleasure for us to know that you were comfortable and that you enjoyed a pleasant stay thanks, in part, to the attention you received. I assure you that I will pass on your kind words to the whole band, but especially to Andrea, who will be very happy to hear from you.

However, I would like to apologize for the small issue with the minibar and we are sorry if this caused any inconvenience to your rest. We will make a note of your comment to avoid this happening again in the future, as our commitment to our guests is to guarantee a good rest.

We would be delighted to have you as our guest again, it has been a pleasure for us!

Javier Polo,
General Manager.

Reviewed 25 October 2022 via mobile

So first of all I don’t want this to be a negative review at all - the hotel is amazing, in a good location and really comfortable.
BUT I will start with my personal downsides which may not be an issue for some people. We stayed as a family (myself, my partner and his teenage son/my stepson) The bathroom - there was no door between the bathroom and bedroom. There was a frosted glass door on the toilet and another on the shower. My issue was that you can not get out the shower to even reach for a towel without being fully exposed to the rest of the room! (Fine if you’re with a partner but not a teenager) So I had to send my stepson (with his dad) downstairs each time I wanted a shower.
The next issue for me was that if you’re in a room facing inside - as great as the view of the guitar shaped lighting is, it can feel a little claustrophobic as there’s no outside view or window to outside. Wasn’t a huge issue as not much time spent in room, but could be an issue for some.
The fridge didn’t work as another reviewer has said, and on occasion the TV would not start up (only wanted to watch pre leaving the room or before going to bed!)
As I started with, the hotel is really modern, clean and nice. I thought the bar prices were actually quite reasonable considering. But the food was expensive- we always ate elsewhere. No major gripes or issues as very little time was spent in the room, but the bed was also really comfy which is always a bonus!
Nearest metro is a 4/5 minute walk and easy to get around.

Room tip: Be prepared for noise from bar / music
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Katifer_5
Ricardo Del Alcázar, Director General at Hard Rock Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2022

Dear Katifer,

First of all, I would like to thank you for providing us with this constructive review of your experience at Hard Rock Hotel Madrid.

We deeply regret that the bathroom layout in the rooms was not to your liking and did not seem practical. We apologize for not being able to provide you with the privacy that we strive to ensure for our guests on a daily basis. On the other hand, we also regret that the minibar did not work properly. I assure you that we take all your comments to improve and provide a quality service to all our guests, since that is what we work for every day.

We sincerely hope that, despite these issues, you were able to enjoy a nice experience with your family in the capital. It will be a pleasure for us to receive a second opportunity to show you that we can do much better.

Javier Polo,
General Manager.

Reviewed 16 October 2022 via mobile

This is a really cool hotel and they get almost everything right. Very enthusiastic staff, keen everyone has a great time. It's really a 4.5 review. I loved the pool but tomorrow it shuts for the season. It's a bit small but I was the only user. Food is great - decor and room, awesome. Great location too. One odd thing was providing a trade mark keyring, which I thought was a sweet thing to do - as well as good marketing. It says it's a freebie but apparently the reverse side says it costs 5 Euros. It may be a charity thing and a language barrier marred the message but otherwise surely a shot in the foot when the charge is explained at check out!
I loved staying there.

Room tip: Very handy for art venues. If you want to swim, avoid staying after 15 October (I'm from Scotland - we think anything above 21 degrees hot)
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Angela S
Ricardo Del Alcázar, Director General at Hard Rock Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2022

Dear Angela,

I would like to thank you for leaving us this positive review after your visit to Hard Rock Hotel Madrid.

We are delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience and that the band went out of their way to make you feel at home at all times. It is very important for us to know the impressions of our guests to see that we are on the right track.

On the other hand, I would like to apologise for the misunderstanding with the price of the key fob we offer in our rooms. We will take into account your suggestions to better clarify the cost of this, so that there are no future surprises at check out time.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 6 October 2022

Stayed here for a 3 night stay in Septemeber 2022.

The hotel isn't far from Acocha Station, and a shuttle bus from the airport will drop you there (5 Euros each way)

The hotel is amazing. Clean and modern.

All the staff where excellent and very polite and professional. Special shout out to Miguel at the GMT+1 bar, and Aurora on reception (appologies if I've spelt her name wrong)

Madrid is a beautiful city, and definatley will go back

Rock on!

Date of stay: September 2022
Ricardo Del Alcázar, Director General at Hard Rock Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2022

Dear Rob,

It is a pleasure for us to receive such valuable feedback as the one you have just given us. I would like to thank you for taking the time to write these kind words after your visit to Hard Rock Hotel Madrid.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay thanks, in part, to our modern facilities and, above all, to the treatment of the entire band. It is a real pride to know that the whole team was able to do their part to make your experience unique. I will certainly pass on your message to everyone, especially to Miguel and Andrea, who will be very happy to welcome you.

We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2022

We stayed for a week and really enjoyed it. Exceptionally clean, really friendly and attentive staff, good atmosphere in the downstairs bar area and on the roof bar, good breakfast and very comfy, well equipped room. Wasn’t too sure initially about the area but we soon felt very comfortable and found some great bars and restaurants locally off the tourist trail. Great location for walking to the centre, La Latina, El Rastro, the park (El Retiro), the art galleries and metro/train connections. Loved Madrid.

Date of stay: September 2022
1  Thank KAF63Guildford
Ricardo Del Alcázar, Director General at Hard Rock Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2022

Dear Guildford,

Thank you very much for choosing Hard Rock Hotel Madrid to stay and for giving us these nice words after your stay in our hotel.

You don't know how happy we are to know that you were able to spend some wonderful days in the capital thanks to our facilities, their cleanliness and the atmosphere of our GMT+1 and RT60. We are also glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the different tourist sites and also the bars and restaurants locally off the tourist trail of this beautiful city thanks to our location. Finally, we would also like to thank you for mentioning our staff, who work very hard to provide a top quality service.

We look forward to welcoming you really soon!