All reviews prado museum separate bedroom great location small apartment walking distance to museums puerta del sol sitting room room key stay there again queen bed main road plaza mayor sol metro station night life minute walk the hotel staff top floor
Reviewed 13 April 2017

My friend and I had 2 separate rooms, and they were both very large and comfortable. There is no lobby to sit in or breakfast room, but they deliver a very nice breakfast to your room. The croissants were the best we had in Spain. The reception is very helpful, and we felt as though they responded right away to our questions. They also arranged taxis for us. One can walk to the Prado and several other museums, restaurants etc. Much quieter and less crowded than the Plaza de Sol, which is easily walkable, so we were happy we chose to stay here.

Room Tip: All rooms are large, and there is an elevator so any room would be good.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
ana p, Director de Recepción at Suite Prado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thanks for your comments, they make us better and try to outdo us.
We hope to see you again soon in Suite Prado and welcome you.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Great reception staff. Friendly and speaks and understands English. Located 10 min away from Prado Museum, Retiro Park, Plaza Mayor, Mercato San Miguel, and a few more from Royal Palace. Close to several good restaurants. Hotel is cute, but if you are a light sleeper, the noise from either the other rooms or outside the hotel may bother you until 3 am. Also, everything looks clean. They change your towels everyday and tidy the room. That said, the smell of the bathroom bothered me the entire 3 days. The grout in the bathroom appear clean enough, but the smell of urine was bothersome. I bring Lysol wipes everywhere so I used it to clean the floor of the bathroom and it turned very brown. I did that about 3 times every night until the smell around the toilet area subsides enough. I think the cleaning staff do not mop the floors well. It was very hard to wipe the toilet floor within 2-ft radius especially during the first night. It would have been perfect even with the noise but if you like clean instead of "looks clean," then you might want to pay a bit more for other places. I got what I paid for. I don't like to complain because I am afraid the cleaning staff may take offense and do something during our stay. So I just
lysol away and review after.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Firstly thank you for choosing us and your comments for our privileged situation and our large suites.
I am very sorry that the floor of the bathroom was not to your liking but I inform you that every day it is cleaned and if there is anything that can be improved it is better to inform reception so that it can be corrected, I am very sorry that I can come to believe that someone from our Personal to say what you think may have reprisals with you. It is a somewhat twisted idea since our staff has never been criticized for its affable character.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

This hotel is quite close to major sites, and on a street with some very good restaurants. We almost stayed closer to Plaza del Sol, so glad we did not. This hotel is only a 5 minutes walk from the Plaza. The staff is very friendly speaking, thankfully, English. The rooms are very spacious, as is the bathroom. It is very clean. There are a few areas that may have some staining due to water leakage, but not a problem. They will deliver breakfast to your room,as there is no restaurant. What a treat. The BEST croissants we had during our whole trip. fresh squeezed orange juice. It was so nice to have this after being jet lagged. The bed was really comfortable and there is a really nice seating area. The price is also very attractive. Give this place a try. And it has an elevator.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Thanks for your comments, it encourages us to keep trying to give the best of us. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

This hotel enjoys the perfect location, it is in walking distance from all the main museums, it is only a few steps away from great restaurants and bars and it is easily accessible by public transport as well, if you feel the urge to widen your explorations.

The room was basically a small apartment, very spacious with a sleeping area separated from a small lounge and kitchenette (which I used only for the breakfast that was severed to the room as there is no dining room).

Note that this is not a typical hotel, it is more like an apartment block with a 24H attendee service. There is no lobby, or dining room, but honestly, there was no need for either.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank BBeeps
ana p, Director de Recepción at Suite Prado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience and we thank you for choosing us, we would be delighted to see you again and welcome you.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

This hotel offers good value. There is 24-hour reception, and both of them were very friendly and helpful. The rooms are big, and the bed comfortable. Wifi works perfectly, and they will help you print your boarding pass. The entire place is clean. Not much view, but for the price this is fine. Location is central.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
ana p, Director de Recepción at Suite Prado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thank you very much for your confidence and for sharing your experiences with the users. We hope to see you again very soon.