Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
travelup.comUS$82
Trip.comUS$74
PricelineUS$75
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2019

The AC smelled terrible when using the heating. We had to open the windows during the night, which resulted in both my wife and I catching a cold. On top of that breakfast was very poor, without skim milk. The scrambled eggs and bacon were way too raw. The waitress was unfriendly, lazy and when my wife and I complained about the skim milk she apparently told the receptionist that it was a misunderstanding and that there was indeed skim milk (perhaps in a hidden fridge?).

Room tip: Choose a different hotel.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot, and I always stay in hotels that allow me to bring the minimum possible in the airplanes.
When I asked for a dental kit (advertised as having on request), they said they didn't have it......
I am very relaxed regarding everything, but for me that is a critical flaw that should never happen in an hotel like this......
First and last

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Bruno D
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Loved the room here with a very comfy bed and ample bathroom. The grounds were relaxing and the school in the distance gave it a quaint ethereal feel. Breakfast was excellent and there was plenty of secure parking.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Hotel room and bathroom good size and clean.Bed was very confy AC worked well.Good breakfast.Swimming-pool was wounderful.Staff was nice and helpful.Lovely quiet location.Free parking,good transport.Bus stop is right there.We have used taxi to go to the city centre.Easy to order it trough mytaxi app.(basic rate €2,20.If hotel order it €5)In the centre has been heavy traffic,road works,noisy.But,nice restaurants,pubs and shops there.We were happy to stay in Zarzuela.Highly recommended for relax.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mariakozol
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel in quite area. We went from 15th June to 18th 45 people in total. Food needs improving. Bar needs improving. Staff very nice. Beatrice at reception is top class, very helpful and excellent English. Pool area very nice and spacious. All area kept very well.

Date of stay: June 2018