2,767 results
All reviewsgluten free bakerygreat boutiquechueca districtbeautiful hotelpremium roomjunior suitenatural lightloved this hotelpublic areaslounge areahotel barhighly recommend this hotelquiet streetthe location is perfectmajor sitesbars and restaurantsvisiting madrid
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms are on the small side but beautifully designed and well appointed.
The building has been very nicely converted and creates a succession of interesting spaces offering privacy.
Unfortunately the service was poor and they badly need to polish their operations.
Upon check in I was given a key for a room that was occupied- fortunately the guest was up and dressed. I’d hate the idea of a stranger intruding my room.
I came back from work at 3pm and my room hadn’t been made. I needed to be in the room for calls so it wasn’t made up that day.
One of the evenings I went for a drink at their ‘cockteleria’. I waited for service for 10mins before getting up and picking the menu myself. Took another 10mins to order and after 15mins waiting for my drink I left. So I wasted over 30mins and didn’t even get a drink. The person next to me was equally fuming.
Loved the location and the concept but I don’t think I’d stay there again.

Stayed: June 2018
Social Media Bo... O, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Only YOU Boutique Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear SimonLikesTravel,
thank you for taking some minutes of your time and sharing your feedback. We really appreciate to know the points where we need to improve. Please, receive our apologies for all the issues you mention.
Please, contact to our Front Desk Manager (welcomemanager.madrid@onlyyouhotels.com), we don´t want YOU to keep this bad memory from Only YOU Boutique Hotel.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We love this hotel. 5 star friendly service and well priced hotel with the best design and location in Madrid. The staff keeps this place humming and Sam Bath the manager in control of all the details. We love our room cleaned by Jessie she is amazing and even leaves us bedtime notes. The front desk staff is superb Julia is exceptional as is everyone who works there. Don’t change a thing as it’s home.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Social Media Bo... O, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Only YOU Boutique Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Mr. Wennet,
Thank YOU for your review!! We alredy miss YOU both!! It is always a pleasure to have you at home, and I wish you never leave this place. Sam is proud of his team and knows the big effort we do to make YOU happy. I will personally pass your sweet comment to Jessie, who did a great job! Please, be back anytime, even just to say Hello.
Say Hi to Mr. Cader as well!

with love,

Reviewed 27 June 2018

it’s one of the nicest hotels i have stayed in in a long time. the location is perfect for sightseeing and party, the room was lovely (could have had more closet space) and the team was super helpful. we will be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank aroundtheworld1968

Dear aroundtheworld1968,
Great is your feedback about Only YOU Boutique Hotel!! It is amazing to feel the work we do everyday is so well received by our guests, who are coming for relaxing, for working, for shopping, ....
Happy to see you back soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

From the moment you enter this hotel, there is a realisation that you are in for a treat. A cocktail bar on the left and a cool lounge on the right as you are brought by the concierge to the check in desk which is itself a visual treat. The rooms are very comfortable and quiet and the bed so comfortable I sought out the label of the manufacturer.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Donal M

Dear Donal M,
thank YOU very much for such a nice review! It is amazing to hear your stay was perfect...this is what Only YOU Boutique Hotel tries to reach everyday, on a single detail, customer service, deal with our guests, take care of them....
We would love to see you back soon, to keep enjoying the confortable bed ;-)

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Did not know what to expect when the cabdriver pulled up to this re-purposed old mansion but was blown away by everything about this boutique hotel. First, the decor. Very chic, very eclectic. The soaring atrium lobby was a wow and made the place feel light and airy. The use of blue tile coupled with ivory and off-white walls was both sophisticated and soothing. The rooms were large and well-appointed. We were able to work with the staff for all our needs from hard-to-get dinner reservations to good advice on what to see and sample in the surrounding neighborhoods. We owe Estefania a special thanks for all the help she provided! Located in the up and coming Chueca district (think East Village) which is plentiful with restaurants and small shops to explore, the hotel is also within walking distance of the Prado and Thyssen museums. This will be our new home in Madrid!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank daveybf
Social Media Bo... O, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Only YOU Boutique Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear daveybf,
First of all, thank YOU for your awesome words towards our place Only YOU Boutique Hotel. I feel YOU had a great time with us, and that makes me happy! It is amazing your stylish description about all the details. I will pass your congrats to Estefania, I am sure she gave her best to make an unforgottable stay to you.
It will be a pleasure to see you back one day, to keep enjoying Chueca, the hotel and Estefanias service ;)