14 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$197
Expedia.comUS$197
Hotels.comUS$197
TravelocityUS$197
Trip.comUS$183
HurbUS$198
4,076 results
All reviews gluten free bakery chueca neighborhood beautiful hotel premium room hotel bar junior suite within walking distance would highly recommend this hotel the location is perfect quiet street tapas retiro park plaza mayor spain drawers cava mercado
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2022

It was a great decision that my husband and I got married at this beautiful Only You Boutique Hotel. We loved the venue's tasteful design and decor, and thought it would make a perfect place for us to say "I do". We worked with Ana who helped us make our vision into the reality. She was patient and kind. We had many restrictions in terms of food and she helped us work with the chef to put together an exquisitely diverse menu for the cocktail and dinner. The food was tasty, the guests simply loved it. The seating, flower arrangements, etc were all wonderful. On the day of the event, the staff were well coordinated and made sure that all the details were well executed.

Note though that the largest sit down dinner capacity is 45 people and that was the cap for our wedding guest size.

Overall, we're very happy to have chosen this hotel as the venue for our wedding. Thank you for giving us a beautiful memory for years to come.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Social Media Boutique OY Boutique, Guest Services / Front Office at Only YOU Boutique Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2022

Dear 593malinij,

Thank you very much for choosing Only YOU Boutique for celebrating such a special occasion as your wedding.

The whole staff feels very excited reading your feedback, specially my colleague Ana. She always cares about her guests and puts all her love into her work, so that these exceptional days, become unforgettable memories.

We feel really honored, that Only YOU Boutique will always remain in your heart.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 November 2022

Beautiful boutique hotel with excellent front desk staff! Friendliest, best attitude, most helpful staff of any hotel I've stayed in a long time! Perfect recommendations for tapas, sightseeing, etc. Lovely and comfortable room. Perfect location. Everything was just great.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Social Media Boutique OY Boutique, Guest Services / Front Office at Only YOU Boutique Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2022

Dear dro691,

Thank you very much for selecting Only YOU Boutique for your recent stay in Madrid and for your kind mention to the staff, which is really appreciated.

I feel very excited reading that your whole experience with us was just great.

We hope to see you soon again!

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 21 November 2022

This was an amazing hotel and would recommend that anyone looking to stay in Madrid consider this option. The location was perfect and there was so much to see nearby. The breakfast was great and staff was very accommodation.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear CAMurphy,

Thank you very much for choosing Only YOU Boutique and for taking the time to share your experience about your last stay with us.

Thank you again for recommending the hotel and for your kind words about the breakfast and staff.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2022

We recently had the pleasure of staying at the Only You Boutique Hotel in Madrid. The moment we checked in after a long day of travel, the welcoming smiles from the Welcome Desk with a glass of wine made us feel right at home, like visiting with friends! The hotel itself is beautiful. The décor is very stylish, and every room in the main area is decorated incredibly! The lounge area is a perfect place to catch up and have a drink, as is the bar and restaurant. We also enjoyed the great bakery/café. Our room was wonderful with a king bed and a little balcony facing out, very clean, stylish with a nice size bathroom. The location is perfect – lots of cute tapas bars in easy walking distance as are all the sights in Madrid – we walked everywhere.
What makes this hotel stand out is the staff. We can’t say enough about the wonderful front staff. They are friendly, helpful and professional. Always have a smile. They want you to enjoy your stay. They have great recommendations for restaurants, museums and surrounding sights. They go above and beyond! When they found out it was my birthday, after being out for the day of exploring Madrid, there was the nicest birthday card with an incredible sweet treat from their bakery waiting in our room. It was such a nice personal touch. We have found our new home away from home while traveling to Madrid. Thank you to all of the wonderful people at the Only You Boutique Hotel!! Can’t wait to go back and visit!!

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Social Media Boutique OY Boutique, Guest Services / Front Office at Only YOU Boutique Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2022

Dear KC5SanFrancisco,

First of all, thank you very much for choosing Only YOU Boutique for celebrating with us such a special occasion as your birthday.

You make us feel very proud reading how much you enjoyed your experience with us and how much you like the decoration, all the restaurants of the hotel and your fabulous room. Above all, I want to thank you for your wonderful words about the staff.

The location as you were saying is very privileged, as you can explore the most important places of the city and our recommendations walking distance from the hotel.

It will be a pleasure to be your home every time you come to visit Madrid. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 16 November 2022

Good size and clean room!

Already available in the room were 2x good quality disposable slippers, 2x drinkable water in glass bottles constantly replenished, 2x gowns (1xtowel and 1x cloth), good quality dental kit was probably the best one so far and many other useful bits and pieces.
They could do with USB plugs or adapter but again I had my own one so didn't ask, but I am sure the hotel would have helped.

Would have preferred not carpeted, didn't feel comfortable walking on the carpet bare foot.

There is massive plant decoration on a center piece of a table by the lifts which had a very bad smell. I had to cover my nose every time I went passed. :-(

Room service was good as they serve breakfast items all day long! Not much Halal or vegetarian options.

The breakfast lady was so friendly and welcoming, she walked us through all the available food station with a big smile. The was an amazing variety of food at breakfast buffet and everything taste amazing. Tortilla, bakery, humous, brie, salmon, yogurt, soup...and so many options for breakfast.

Tamara from the YOUnique restaurant was outstanding. Excellent service and friendly.
I only eat HALAL meat and as I was about to leave as there was nothing much I could eat from their menu she kindly offered to prepare a vegetarian pasta dish for me. She made me stay and we ended up ordering a lot of food which was very tasty. The starter was a bit pricey (Avocado salad).

Location is great, walking distance to almost all places in the city center.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Jet15962245448,

Thank you very much for selecting us during your last stay in Madrid.

First of all, I would like to express my most sincere apologies for the inconveniences you experienced in Only YOU Boutique.

On the other hand, thank you very much for your feedback given and for your valuable comments about the vegetarian options on the breakfast and restaurant menu, which they help us to improve our services. For sure, I will share your special mention with my colleague Tamara, so that she continues helping our guest in everything they need.

It will be my pleasure to personally welcome you back to Only YOU Boutique and take care of every detail of your next stay with us.

With kindest regards,