Lowest prices for your stay
US$184
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Only YOU Hotels
US$174
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$184
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Hotels.comUS$184
PricelineUS$199
HurbUS$200
4,086 results
All reviews gluten free bakery chueca neighborhood beautiful hotel premium room hotel bar junior suite within walking distance would highly recommend this hotel the location is perfect quiet street tapas retiro park plaza mayor spain drawers cava mercado
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2022

We had an excellent stay at Only YOU in Madrid. The staff was very helpful in booking restaurants and shows we hoped to see. The breakfast was wonderful as well. We would stay here again if returning to Madrid.

Date of stay: November 2022
Social Media Boutique OY Boutique, Guest Services / Front Office at Only YOU Boutique Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2022

Dear D9275VRchristopherm,

Thank you very much for choosing Only YOU Boutique during your recent stay in Madrid and for your kind words about the service received from the staff.

I feel really excited reading that you had a wonderful stay with us and it will be a pleasure to welcome you back.

We hope you return again soon to Madrid!

Reviewed 27 November 2022

This is our second stay at Only You Madrid. From the very arrival their service is top-notch. Everyone is friendly and accommodating. The food is also excellent. Perfect location, room was clean and comfortable. Each time we visit Madrid we will definitely stay here.

Date of stay: November 2022
Social Media Boutique OY Boutique, Guest Services / Front Office at Only YOU Boutique Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2022

Dear kellyraejackson,

Thank you very much for visiting Only YOU Boutique and for your kind words about the hotel and service offered, since the beginning of your stay until the end.

We feel very proud knowing that every time you come to visit Madrid, you will stay with us. For us, it will always be a pleasure to host you and we hope it will be very soon.

Reviewed 24 November 2022

We had the most wonderful experience at Only YOU Boutique Hotel on Calle Barquillo. The hotel is a work of art, our room was luxurious, the breakfast buffet was so delicious. But the most memorable part was the friendliness, professionalism, kindness and expertise in every way of the entire staff. We were warmly greeted by the lovely Micaela at check-in. She went above and beyond to recommend some restaurants and answer any questions. A true measure of the quality of a place happens when a tricky situation arises. Hours after leaving the hotel I realized I left my passport and jewelry in the safe in the room. For the sake of brevity, I will just say that Micaela and I spoke and corresponded and she arranged everything for the safe return of my valuables. I took a train back to Madrid to retrieve the items (she even sent me the link for the train ticket, which was a big help!) The staff kept my important things in their safe until I arrived back 2 days later. Valentina was there to give me the items, and what she said was "you have a home in Madrid when you come back". This is the best experience I have ever had at a hotel anywhere. Yes, we will return to Madrid, and our "home" at Only YOU!!!

Date of stay: November 2022
Social Media Boutique OY Boutique, Guest Services / Front Office at Only YOU Boutique Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2022

Dear NewYorkMarcia,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful feedback about your recent stay at Only YOU Boutique.

The whole team feels very proud, reading your comment about them and your magnificent experience with us. In particular, I want to thank you for your kind mention to Micaela, who was the person who stored your belongings until your return and recommended you the best places to visit in Madrid.

As Valentina told you, we are already waiting to welcome you back at your new home in Madrid. It will be a pleasure to host you again, so you can continue enjoying new experiences with us.

Reviewed 22 November 2022

It was a great decision that my husband and I got married at this beautiful Only You Boutique Hotel. We loved the venue's tasteful design and decor, and thought it would make a perfect place for us to say "I do". We worked with Ana who helped us make our vision into the reality. She was patient and kind. We had many restrictions in terms of food and she helped us work with the chef to put together an exquisitely diverse menu for the cocktail and dinner. The food was tasty, the guests simply loved it. The seating, flower arrangements, etc were all wonderful. On the day of the event, the staff were well coordinated and made sure that all the details were well executed.

Note though that the largest sit down dinner capacity is 45 people and that was the cap for our wedding guest size.

Overall, we're very happy to have chosen this hotel as the venue for our wedding. Thank you for giving us a beautiful memory for years to come.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Social Media Boutique OY Boutique, Guest Services / Front Office at Only YOU Boutique Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2022

Dear 593malinij,

Thank you very much for choosing Only YOU Boutique for celebrating such a special occasion as your wedding.

The whole staff feels very excited reading your feedback, specially my colleague Ana. She always cares about her guests and puts all her love into her work, so that these exceptional days, become unforgettable memories.

We feel really honored, that Only YOU Boutique will always remain in your heart.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 November 2022

Beautiful boutique hotel with excellent front desk staff! Friendliest, best attitude, most helpful staff of any hotel I've stayed in a long time! Perfect recommendations for tapas, sightseeing, etc. Lovely and comfortable room. Perfect location. Everything was just great.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Social Media Boutique OY Boutique, Guest Services / Front Office at Only YOU Boutique Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2022

Dear dro691,

Thank you very much for selecting Only YOU Boutique for your recent stay in Madrid and for your kind mention to the staff, which is really appreciated.

I feel very excited reading that your whole experience with us was just great.

We hope to see you soon again!

With kindest regards,