“A place to try Spanish cuisine ”
Review of Bodegas Rosell

Bodegas Rosell
Ranked #835 of 12,042 Restaurants in Madrid
Price range: US$4 - US$30
Cuisines: Spanish, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

My business partner brought me to this restaurant because I insisted to try authentic Spanish cuisine while being local.

I wanted to experience how normal Spanish dine. The menu was perfect. We enjoyed a dew tapas. I like all the small menu.
Will come again.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Visited for a few beers and tapas, I also dined once. Friendly ambiance with decent food to enjoy. Besides tapas and beer, I had a table Iberica and the quality of the ham was good.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We ate here twice while in Madrid recently. Both times it was a real pleasure. Food and drinks are first class and staff are exceptionally pleasant. Prices are also reasonable. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Three Madrid visit in one year thre Russell visits, this time with the family all I can say find the place go you won’t be dusapiented very local Atocha area easy by metro or taxi but go.

Great meal drinks etc.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I care her tired, late and Pissed off with Madrid. This place changed my mind because of the wonderful service and the friendly people that made me welcome, almost like family.
All the dishes were delicious. All the wine and beer was first class.
Cannot thank and recommend this place highly enough,
Give it a go, you won’t be disappointed.