“Excellent food”
Review of patacon pisao

patacon pisao
Reserve with
patacon pisao is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,666 of 12,475 Restaurants in Madrid
Cuisines: Colombian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

Excellent food. Great environment. Very friendly staff. Kids friendly. Easy to find parking around the corner. Good bandeja paisa.

Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

I arrived a bit before 1 pm. They only opened at 1:00

Great colombian food... great service

I ate papa criolla and then bandeja paisa. Very good portions. Loved the guanabana juice.

A nice colombian place with a great staff

Reviewed 5 March 2015

We made a reservation with a Groupon and then were forced to pay extra to hear a band play, which we were not told of at the time of making the reservation. They sat us right next to them. The music was loud, terrible and ruined our dinner. The food was pretty good and the service was fine although knowledge of food allergies was minimal and they gave us conflicting information about the ingredients in the dishes -- very dangerous for someone with Celiacs disease. We won't be going back due to the maltreatment with the music. Why make a reservation if they change the ambience without telling you to something awful and then try to charge? WHAT A SHAME! Two customers lost.

Reviewed 1 December 2014

I had lunch with a Colombian friend in "Patacón pisao" last weekend. I was happy with the choice, and realied on my Colombian friend to pick the plates. We had a platter or typical snacks, ajiaco and chicken tamal. According to my friend, they might have been served in any Bogotá restaurant. Portions are generous, better to share! Service, not ofthen the best in this type of restaurant, was kind and efficient. Prices, reasonable. I think I will return!

1  Thank Javier F
Reviewed 16 November 2014

We went here after just arriving at our apartment. We were tired so we looked for something to eat in the surrounding streets. I had a meat dish and my wife saffron rice with shrimp. Delicious, and the portions were huge! Glad we didn't order a starter or side dish.