US$80
Hotels.com
US$87
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Pamplona(Pamplona)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$62
HIExpress.com
Hotel Zenit Pamplona(Pamplona)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$63
Hotel Palacio Guendulain(Pamplona)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$129
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Alma Pamplona(Pamplona)
US$75
US$92
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold towngreat locationsan ferminswimming poolminute cabexecutive floorideal for exploringbreakfast was deliciousjunior suiteadjoining roomsentire cityhotel is cleaneasy accesslovely hoteltapasat reasonable pricesmain restaurant
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Carlos Fernandez and his crew treated us like royalty during the running of the bulls fiesta. Super location a short couple of blocks to the chaos of San Fermin but quiet enough to enjoy a good nights sleep.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
VSANCHEZ3REYES, Director General at Hotel Tres Reyes, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thanks a lot. Carlos and his staff are very happy with your words and your satisfaction.
See you in San Fermín 2018.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Excellent hotel, huge rooms, impeccably clean, 5 mins from the bull run, and one of the best hotel managers I've ever worked with. I have worked with the Tres Reyes since Spyns Pamplona tours started offering running of the bulls packages back in 2005. So I've seen the evolution of this iconic Pamplona hotel over the years. I've also worked with countless hotels across Europe and can easily say since the arrival of a new manager, Víctor Sánchez, a few years ago, this is easily one of the best hotels to enjoy the annual bull run festival. More on that later. With regards to the hotel, you can't find a better location to enjoy Pamplona's bull run. It's right at the gates of the old town, five minutes from the bull run, and five minutes from the bull ring as well. So location is a 10/10. Back in 2005, the hotel was rather tired and dated but under Victor's new management, the lobby, bar, rooms, and reception area have all been very tastefully renovated. The Tres Reyes has some of the biggest rooms I've seen in Pamplona and some of the biggest bathrooms I've seen in Spain. BUT the hotel is right in the heart of the action so noise can be an issue during the July bull run festival (called San Fermin). Why? There are fairgrounds behind the hotel during San Fermin and the entire city uses the small park in front of the hotel as a meeting point. I'm a rather light sleeper, so noise wasn't really an issue for me. The rooms are impeccably clean and modern so I wouldn't expect an old-world Spanish hotel. The breakfast is excellent (especially the sweets station where I always have a chocolate donut or three) although I'd recommend the staff make more orange juice as I always have to use their fresh-squeeze machine when this could be done before breakfast in my opinion. As for service, I can't say enough about the manager Victor Sanchez. He's everywhere during the festival and repeats the same things to me every year: "Whatever you want!" "How can I help you?" "We love our customers." He even had "we love our customers" put on the hotel's shuttle van. The man is a star. The Tres Reyes is part of Spyns deluxe bull run tour packages. Thank you Victor and your incredible staff for a wonderful 2017 bull run festival. We look forward to working with you again for many years to come.

Room Tip: Upper rooms facing the front street recommended during the July bull run festival.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
VSANCHEZ3REYES, Director General at Hotel Tres Reyes, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thanks for your words. Without the wonderful team working in this hotel, we would not get the satisfaction of our customers.
We hope to continue counting on you among our customers for many years and in San Fermín 2018, I promise to have a chocolate cake and a natural orange juice with you.
We LOve Clients, We LOve our clients.............................and We LOve SPYNS.
See you soon my friend.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Stayed here during San Fermin. Rooms were lovely as was the general areas. Nice little touches like bandanas for san fermin, fruit and water by the lifts etc. Quiet despite the craziness outside and great views

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
VSANCHEZ3REYES, Director General at Hotel Tres Reyes, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thanks a lot.
See you in San Fermin 2018.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Reception staff not overly welcoming when we arrived I have to say which was disappointing. I was made to feel like a second class citizen and not worthy of staying at the hotel. Not a good start but thankfully the feeling was short lived!
Hotel itself is fab but the ramp to the car park is not a very good for a slightly lower than average sports car! There is valet parking which we asked to not use due to us having sports cars which they were reluctant to do but did with a chaperone,
Room lovely and bar area amazing.
Otherwise a great hotel, at a fab location for walking in to town.
Was a bit manic in the town when we stayed as it was just before the bull run but otherwise a great stay again.

Room Tip: Beware of the car park ramp!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
VSANCHEZ3REYES, Director General at Hotel Tres Reyes, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you for choosing the Hotel Tres Reyes again. We hope to see you more times in Pamplona.
We take note of his constructive criticism about our reception service.
See you soon.
Best Regards.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Great hotel for the family. Very accommodating. Breakfast was delicious​. We had adjoining rooms. These were large and very clean. Great service.
The location is good for shopping, sightseeing and the restuarants amazing and only walking distance from the hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Beautiful Hotel for Beautiful Clients.