US$179
US$148
Acapulco(Benidorm)
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeni beach apartmentsold townsliding windowsfantastic sea viewsno air conditioningbedroom apartmentself cateringclean apartmentsmassive balconyfridge freezerreception areagreat apartmentstowels were changedreception staffnice poolbars and restaurantsfew minutes walk
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I have just returned from a week away staying in Beni Beach Apartments. I stayed with my mum.

I have no complaints. Check in was super quick with no problems. €40 deposit per person which I already knew about.
We stayed on the 11th floor. Views are stunning. The rooms were extremely clean and catered for all our needs. The balconys were huge. Towels were changed once a week. The room wasn't cleaned but we did that ourselves because there was a sweeping brush and a mop and bucket. This didn't bother us in the slightest.

We had breakfast a few mornings. Traditional fry up which was very tasty.

Beni Beach is located in the Old Town. The beach directly outside was nice and peaceful and not overly busy.
It's roughly about a mile from the New Town and took us 30/40mins to walk there. Well, stroll at a leisurely pace. Taxi cost between €6-€8.

Plenty of bars and restaurants nearby.

I would recommend these the apartments and I would stay in them again.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Zoe E
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I have just returned from my first and probably only trip to Benidorm. This is nothing to do with the apartments, it just wasn't really for me.

My first thought when I walked in was 1990. The place is a bit dated. However we were greeted by a friendly guy who started the check in process. During this process we were told we would have to pay a 40 euro deposit each. This was something that we were not expecting. Having booked through a 3rd party I'm not sure if this was just missed? Regardless, we paid the 80 euros which was returned on check out.

We went up to our room on the 9th floor, to find a basic, dated, but clean room. I went straight out to the balcony, and despite the fact it was 12am the view was fantastic. The following morning was even better, and the one thing I miss most is waking up to that view. (And the heat)

15-30 minutes walk (depending on if wearing flip flops) is the main town. We were down there every day with a wide range of restaurants, and bars. So the location is perfect especially if you want to be away from the "English side" but close enough to enjoy the bars.

Overall Beni Beach was clean with friendly staff in a good location. And if I was to go back to Benidorm, I would consider staying there again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave H
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 9 days with my daughter.Fantastic location,very clean and spacious apartments in a quiet area.Hotel staff friendly and helpful.Would stay there again. Only downside,no air con and only spanish tv.Sunbeds on a car park area and not around the pool. Can be noisy sometimes with the hen and stag doos.Apart from those few minor issues,would recommend these apartments.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great apartments for a hen wknd 16 of us altogether so we had 3 separate rooms , stayed on floor 20 with a massive balcony , slept 6 girls , right on beach , 10 min walk into old town , no complaints with an amazing view.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Maria C
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This was the 2nd time I have stayed at this hotel. My friends and I travel to Benidorm every year for a relaxing weekend and although this hotel needs a little updating it's very pleasant .
The view from all the apartments is great covering the whole beach.

Location is good , quieter than the tourist part but still within a 10 min walk.
Lots of bars and restaurants just outside .

We are going back to the same hotel this year and would recommend it to everyone from a family holiday to a stag/hen do.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends