Benibeach Apartments
US$422
US$308
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbeni beach apartmentsold townsliding windowsno air conditioningbedroom apartmentself cateringmassive balconyfridge freezerclean apartmentsreception areahour receptiongreat apartmentstowels were changedan ironreception staffsea viewbars and restaurants
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Just back from a hens weekend and stayed here. Place was Very clean and staff are friendly. Just a few mins in a taxi to main strip. Definitely recommend for hens weekend or break away.Great view of the beach also from our apartment.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2017

After reading some of the reviews I was sceptical about these apts! First of all, these are in old town. Thank Goodness! We had ventured up to the crazy part of Levante Beach and this is ideal for stags hens and party goers! Beni Beach is located on Poniente Beach, the lift will take you directly to beach level and the beach is literally accross the road. There were hens stags staying at the hotel for the weekends but thankfully we didnt hear any noise whatsoever. We were on floor 8. The views are to die for. The apartments are very basic. No housekeeping if staying for a week, its done weekly, there is a change of towels given after 3 days. There is a bar and restaurant on site, small but would do if you didnt fancy going out. We dined regularly in Dannys just to the left near the beach exit. English breakfast and tea, they also do a fabulous Sunday Lunch, this was just like home!. There are no deck chairs near the pool, these are tied down near the main entrance. The pool looked nice and always empty. I didnt swim in the pool as I never do, I would rather the sea. The beach is very clean and the water is crystal clear. We walked nightly into old town for food bars etc. taxis are very cheap here for the walk home.

Room Tip: The 8th floor was nice and quiet and not too high up, there are 26 floors. We requested a quiet floor.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I have just returned from a week away staying in Beni Beach Apartments. I stayed with my mum.

I have no complaints. Check in was super quick with no problems. €40 deposit per person which I already knew about.
We stayed on the 11th floor. Views are stunning. The rooms were extremely clean and catered for all our needs. The balconys were huge. Towels were changed once a week. The room wasn't cleaned but we did that ourselves because there was a sweeping brush and a mop and bucket. This didn't bother us in the slightest.

We had breakfast a few mornings. Traditional fry up which was very tasty.

Beni Beach is located in the Old Town. The beach directly outside was nice and peaceful and not overly busy.
It's roughly about a mile from the New Town and took us 30/40mins to walk there. Well, stroll at a leisurely pace. Taxi cost between €6-€8.

Plenty of bars and restaurants nearby.

I would recommend these the apartments and I would stay in them again.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Zoe E
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I have just returned from my first and probably only trip to Benidorm. This is nothing to do with the apartments, it just wasn't really for me.

My first thought when I walked in was 1990. The place is a bit dated. However we were greeted by a friendly guy who started the check in process. During this process we were told we would have to pay a 40 euro deposit each. This was something that we were not expecting. Having booked through a 3rd party I'm not sure if this was just missed? Regardless, we paid the 80 euros which was returned on check out.

We went up to our room on the 9th floor, to find a basic, dated, but clean room. I went straight out to the balcony, and despite the fact it was 12am the view was fantastic. The following morning was even better, and the one thing I miss most is waking up to that view. (And the heat)

15-30 minutes walk (depending on if wearing flip flops) is the main town. We were down there every day with a wide range of restaurants, and bars. So the location is perfect especially if you want to be away from the "English side" but close enough to enjoy the bars.

Overall Beni Beach was clean with friendly staff in a good location. And if I was to go back to Benidorm, I would consider staying there again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave H
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 9 days with my daughter.Fantastic location,very clean and spacious apartments in a quiet area.Hotel staff friendly and helpful.Would stay there again. Only downside,no air con and only spanish tv.Sunbeds on a car park area and not around the pool. Can be noisy sometimes with the hen and stag doos.Apart from those few minor issues,would recommend these apartments.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family