“very pleasent”

Europa Center Apartments
Ranked #162 of 191 Hotels in Benidorm
Reviewed 28 June 2017

very good rooms clean large everything you need even washing machine only setback is there is no air conditioning I will stay there again the prices are very cheap as well pool area very clean pool very clean and warm

Room Tip: all rooms very big and all face the pool
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We have just returned from another lovely holiday in Benidorm and after reading the mixture of good n bad reviews I wasn't sure what to expect to be fair I was really pleased, we arrived in resort at 1 am after the lady at the airport recommended that the transfer bus dropped us at buena vista apartments to collect the keys and get a taxi to europa from there which was a good idea, this worked well for us.
The apartment was basic but every thing was clean and tidy there was plenty of glasses plates cutlery a 4 ring electric hob no grill or oven, there was a fridge freezer which was handy and clean.
The down sides were we had a washer but it had no plug so couldn't be used and the curtains on the balcony windows didn't fit properly so there were gaps and really bright in the mornings.
The pool area on the 1st day was immaculate but as the week went on it went down hill bins weren't emptied and the toilets up there we're scruffy to say the least.
The snack bar was decent the food was nice and really reasonably priced worth a visit if you stay there.
All in all it was a nice visit.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BJChap
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Basic apartment which was clean, although in need of a lick of paint & some remedial work. The beds were cripplingly hard!
There were some additional clean sheets & towels, and no room cleaning throughout the week.
There's an iron (although there was some burnt stuff on it so I didn't use it), a washing machine and a microwave, & a basic kitchen with hot plate. Collected the keys from an office on Playa Levante, which is about 10min walk from the apartments- paid a €100 deposit, which I collected the day before I left (a bit of a curious practice, since no-one checked the apartment before refunding it, so I could've trashed the place in the interim lol. No safe, so keep your passport with you!
It's OK if all you're doing is sleeping there, but if you want a home from home, go elsewhere.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Markus W
Reviewed 4 April 2017

26 march till 3 april booked these apartments as they were where we wanted to be .firstly dident know that we had to pick keys up elsewhere so got there at 5 pm on a sunday no one there then was told had to go to another hotel to pick keys up so had to get a taxi to the Buena vista apartments to pay deposit and collect keys asked when I would get deposit back was told day before .so went back to the plaza to get my partner and friend and cases we went to apartment was pleasantly surprised two bedroom apartment sofa bed in living area and also one on balcony .everything in kitchen you would need also a washine machine bonus bathroom spotless clean towels.very happy with it large swimming pool was open you use your'e key to get open gate was a bit cold but once your'e in warms up lol.there is also a bar there sells food . I noticed that people were putting on here that they dident get towels or bedding changed while they were there dident they know how to use a washer as we did dryed no problem airer there and a line in washroom..come to get deposit back nightmare I went sunday afternoon as we were getting picked up on Monday morning at 4.15 am was asked rather abruptly what I wanted I said depoit back please was asked again what I wanted I repeted deposit back please and was told I have to go back in morning before I go I said really at 4 oclock in the morning he said yes as they are open 24 hours a day to say the least not happy foaming the answer to that .so walked back along to the plaza .my relative that works there said that cant be right and she phoned them as she fluent Spanish .and they more or less what I said but he said as main office is not open till monday he couldent get confermation to give it back as if he did we could go and damage the apartment lol we are 43 53 and 56 years old so had no choice but to go along at 3.15 in the morning to hand keys in and collect deposit the night porter was really nice and friendly think he was rather bemused by it all.so I think the apartments them selfs are fine but it will cost you about 18 euros to go to collect keys but other than that brilliant holiday

Room Tip: rooms a and d are two bedrooms .b and c are one
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2017

the pool does not open until June the first very bad as the weather is good in May i booked with Love Holidays for 16 may they didnt inform me about the pool .until i had paid it was in the small print on my booking form that i had printed off ...i stayed at the Europa 3 years ago in April the pool was open then

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends