“Good but a tad expensive”
Review of Valor

Valor
Ranked #9 of 70 Coffee & Tea in Valencia
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Churros are good but i found it a bit expensive for what I got in comparison to other places. Bread was not a baguette as ordered. Maybe paying more for the place itself than the food. Good experience over all

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I had previously been to other branches of Valor in Madrid and Malaga and was looking forward to sampling the ‘chocolate con churros’ again in Valencia. Unfortunately, things did not go according to plan – the first time I went they were changing the oil so there were no churros available for a whole hour. The second time I did manage to get ‘chocolate con churros’, but the waiter was really rude and made me feel very unwelcome. The location is good and the ‘chocolate’ was amazing as always, but this branch needs to improve its level of service!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I had chocolate and churros on February 1, 2018 on my first trip to Spain. They were delicious! Our GLOBUS Tour Guide Luis had recommended the place as a favorite of his. Was he ever right! It was wonderful!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We ate gourmet chocolate with churocco. It was really nice. The place was very near to basilica. The staff was friendly. The toilet was a little complicated :). Churocco was very delicious.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Firstly, we were not even greeted by the waiters. They rushed us for our order to then bring my drink (which looked nothing like the menu picture) and brought me the bill and just said “pay now” and walked off. We had been there for around 5 minutes. Rudest place I have ever been. I’m actually shocked at how bad the service is. No waiters came to ask if the drinks were ok they just stood chatting amongst themselves. At the end when we wanted to pay, no one seemed to even care. Finally the waiter came over and took our card payment. Again no acknowledgement on how the drinks were or generally chat. Definitely do not visit this cafe!!