See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Tiny, claustrophobic rooms, small bed, problems with heating, disgusting, small bathroom. Grounding wires sticking out from the walls, sharp points that may cause injury. Outside the room rather nice (corridors, etc.), but that won't help when you just want to leave the room asap.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

I have known the existence of this hotel for over 30 years and I have also recommended it to anyone who asked for a good hotel, located in the heart of central Pescara, close to the railway station, offering excellent services at very good prices. The staff is caring and friendly. I stopped for one night only. The room was clean and in the morning I enjoyed a rich buffet breakfast included in the small price. I warmly recommend.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 nights on a trip with 3 friends. We all shared a room which was spaceious and clean. Our room had 2 bathrooms, which was really practical since it was 4 of us together. It had air-conditioning which I found great, since it was fresh during our stay there. We had a buffet-like breakfast, it was ok, nothing special. The staff was very friendly, gave us maps and tips what and when to visit, where to eat, etc. The hotel is near the metro station, but it is also not to far away from different sightseeings if someone is up for a walk. I would stay here again!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marija K
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately, this hotel does not live up to its name. Air conditioning did not work the first night, the day after only after 7 o'clock? It seems to be randomly working.
The room itself is damp and very small. It really needs a makeover and new beds. Same holds for the badroom.
There is public parking close by and the beach plus shopping are around the corner.
Apart from that, I would avoid this place until it's been modernized.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

I understand that a 3-Star hotel in Italy is not 4. But, this place claims to have AC and they really don't. There is a panel downstairs they use to shut the AC off. If you go and ask, some workers turn it back on and others do not. I'm fine not having AC, but don't include it if you're shutting it off. Also, the bathroom is the most outdated so far and does not include soap. Pescara is beautiful and this is our last stop before heading back to The States. It's too bad this hotel this hotel will be etched into my mind for eternity. I'm thinking the positive reviews are from travel agents taking kickbacks. Oh and enjoy opening the door into your bed.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends