“Once upon a time”

Ranked #19 of 113 Restaurants in Amalfi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2017

This is what I call old time restaurant. they are disappearing and is a shame. It's a familiar restaurant where people put their heart in what are doing, with bargain prices compared to all other restaurant in Amalfi.
All I took (starter, first, main and dessert) was very good. In particular my spaghetti allo scoglio and octopus. Ok presentation aren't perfect, but taste was excellent and fish inside were fresh.
I suggest warmly to come here, 10 minutes away from seaside, to authentic food and good prices. They discount also a bottle of wine we drunk!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

10 min walk from willage center.
Nearly half the price compared to the Amalfi resturants near the sea!
Good service, good food!
I took the seafood mix for 19€, it was great.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

We stayed in Amalfi during a busy time, so we walked up the road to find a quiet restaurant and after an enjoyable short walk we found Il Mulino. We sat on the outdoor garden patio and enjoyed a wonderful meal with wood fired pizza, seafood and pasta. We had a most enjoyable conversation with the family who owns the restaurant and we look forward to visiting again next time we are in Amalfi. We highly recommend this lovely restaurant.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Mama Orlando is in the kitchen and her son Vincenzo that is the waiter the best homemade pasta in the world don't miss this place

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Their homemade pasta was the best. As well as their pasta wirh tomatoes and aubergine. They didnt charge a high comperto neither. I felt bad that I didnt tip them but going again tomorrow night so I will then. This restaurant is up the hill from the main square and away from the hustle and bustle, as well as other restaurants charging way too much. I would definately recommend this restaurant.