“Wonderful pizza, seafood and pasta ”

Ristorante Pizzeria Il Mulino
Ranked #20 of 115 Restaurants in Amalfi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We heard about this restaurant from our lovely taxi driver Luciano who picked us up from Naples, it was his nephew that served us. We even went back to the restaurant a second time on our last evening, during our 4 nights in Amalfi. It was the best food we had in Italy during our stay. Fantastic!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for delicious local kitchen with very good pizza and extraordinary sea food for fair price, go for it. The wine of the house was very nice and personal very friendly, even the chef stopped at the table and asked how we liked the food.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This little family trattoria sits alone and further out from town than the rest, but it is worth leaving the busy main centre and walking five minutes up the road to enjoy some of the best food in Amalfi. The local speciality, scialatielli, a homemade pasta with seafood, is excellent here, and only 14 euros. My husband and I shared the dish with a plate of grilled vegetables. The pizzas making their way to tables nearby, looked and smelled delicious.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I was there with friends to eat a pizza but we changed idea and try an amazing pasta (calamarata) with clams and lemon. On the top fresh arugula!! Simply the best !
Service is ok, it looks like a family kitchen restaurant, available a space open air

I recommend it

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Trying to escape busy streets of Amalfi I've stumbled across this great little gem. Family owned business, so welcoming and relaxed. And the food?!? Amazing!
I had zuppa di vongole and then gnocchi con mozzarella. Zuppa di vongole is one of the best I had in Italy. And gnocchi were delicious. Go there and enjoy true Italian cuisine.