Hotel Amalfi(Amalfi)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$473
US$462
  • Breakfast included
Amalfi Holiday Resort(Amalfi)(Great Value!)
US$194
NH Hotels
US$1,318
US$1,288
Hotels.com
All reviewsprivate beachsea viewreception managertop flooramalfi coastterrace roomsuperior roomlarge terracetown centreperfect locationferry docklovely hotelquiet at nightsun terracehotel is locatedfew minutes walkhotel staff
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to stay in amalfi . It's tucked away at the end of the main prominard at the end of town just away from the main square but just a minutes walk to everything staff are just the best &I go out of there way to help in all matters just the best breakfast & served on a sunny balcony over looking the marina to much to say about this place so see you there soon

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
AuroraAmalfi, Direttore at Hotel Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Geoff S
Thank you for this great review of your stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and am especially pleased that it was our team that helped to make your stay excellent. Thank you for your helpful feedback and I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back.
Best Regards

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I was very happy with our decision to stay in the Aurora Hotel in Amalfi Town. The day clerk was very patient, helpful, and accommodating. His young lady assistant was eager to please. The two staff members that ran the breakfast and the bar were very friendly and efficient. I'd have to say it was my favorite place to stay on my visit to the Amalfi coast.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Mary Ann B

Thank you so very much for your wonderful comments; it is always so rewarding to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know how the hotel and the staff exceeded your expectations, and I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the Aurora in the very near future.
With my kindest regards

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I stayed here for seven nights in August this year. The hotel is in a great location, down near the beach and also walking distance to restaurants & the bus and ferry stops. The room was a decent size, clean and comfortable with a great view from the balcony. The staff we very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this Hotel for your stay in Amalfi

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with ocean views. It is worth it
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
AuroraAmalfi, Direttore at Hotel Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Cameron T
It was such a pleasure to read your wonderful remarks on TripAdvisor in relation to your recent stay at the Hotel Aurora.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit to us and please be assured that we will be sharing your generous words with the team.
We would like to thank you for your high recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back to Amalfi soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We were fortunate to be in Amalfi August/September 2017 and this hotel was a brilliant find. The room was very spacious and well maintained. Breakfast on the terrace was divine. The location of this hotel was close to perfect. I am not the most mobile person these days, but it's located is very close to the centre of Amalfi and literally 5 minutes from the centre. The walk alone is brilliant. We had an excellent stay here and would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in Amalfi. The restaurant recommendations proved to be excellent, thank you.

Room Tip: If you get time, do walk over the harbour wall in front of the hotel. The view of the Amalfi centre is breathtaking.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ian M

Dear Ian M
We would like to thank you for sharing your positive comments on TripAdvisor following your recent visit to the Aurora Hotel. It is always so rewarding to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us and in Amalfi, of course. I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the Aurora in the very near future.
With my kindest regards,

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The first thing that struck me was the friendliness of the staff. They made the stay very comfortable and the room was beautiful, everything was clean and tidy and just perfect for our stay. Breakfast was really good and there is a little parking for cars also. The hotel is walking distance from a the town and you get access to their private beach for 15 euros a day. Can't hotel fault the hotel at all. Would definitely come back here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
AuroraAmalfi, Direttore at Hotel Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Sophie L
Thank you so very much for awarding us 5 stars! I was pleased to read that you also enjoyed the patio as well as your daily breakfast. We take a great pride in the service we offer especially the beach facilities.We are also blessed with a fantastic location in front of Marina Yachting which I really do hope you will get to experience again when you come back and stay which I also hope is in the near future.
My kindest regards