All reviews private beach reception manager sea view top floor amalfi coast terrace room superior room large terrace town centre perfect location ferry dock lovely hotel quiet at night sun terrace few minutes walk hotel staff special thanks
Reviewed 24 October 2017

My husband and I just got back a few days ago from a dream vacation in the Amalfi Coast. We stayed at Hotel Aurora and loved it.We especially loved it's excellent location. Hotel Aurora is within a short walking distance to restaurants, the port ,as well as the main piazza with tons of shops and restaurants.The concierge was great and gave us a lot of information on things to do and even scheduled us a tour of Pompeii. They can help scheduling things around Amalfi and the neighboring towns. They served us breakfast everyday and it was delicious along with a beautiful ocean view. Overall, Hotel Aurora is a cute , quaint , and affordable place to stay. We fell in love with the Amalfi Coast and will definitely be staying at Hotel Aurora next time we visit.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mariselle P
AuroraAmalfi, Direttore at Hotel Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Mariselle P
Thank you for this great review of your stay with us and for awarding us 5 stars!!!!! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and am especially pleased that it was our team that helped to make your stay excellent. Thank you for your helpful feedback and for recommending us. I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back.

DAniela Carrano

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Incredible view across the harbour. Excellent service from honest, reliable and friendly staff. I have been going to Amalfi for 7 years and will now always use Aurora hotel. It is very good value for money. Amazing holiday at the best hotel in the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adrian B
AuroraAmalfi, Direttore at Hotel Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Adrian B
Thank you for this fantastic review of your stay and for your kind feedback about our team. I am pleased to hear that you would choose to stay again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I gave this place a 3 because I felt taken when I booked the room on booking.com. It said that I would have a direct water front room looking over the water on the top floor. here are their words from their ad (This room is on the top floor and has a large terrace overlooking the bay) I thought that would be great. Instead I got a floor down and a side view of the bay. When I asked the staff down stairs I was told well they all have views which was not what I paid for ??? I paid for the top floor and a direct view -what they said in their description period - not a side view on a lower floor. As I was there the room wasn't used on the top floor. Our room was located next to the hotel staff's break room and all they did was smoke which was horrible for our room location.

With that said, I will say it's a great location. the beds are a little hard but very clean rooms. the staff was helpful and nice and we did like the place. As mentioned, put me in the room I paid for, not the room you want to give away. That frosted me about the stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank ggak

Dear ggak
Thank you so much for your constructive feedback following your stay with us at Hotel Aurora. The Aurora has 28 rooms each and every one is individually decorated and the lay-out the space of each room the view from the terrace may vary in some cases but we will always try to find the most comfortable room according to each guest's needs and preferences whatever possible.
We sincerely hope the remainder of your trip to Amalfi was enjoyable.
Best regards

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The Aurora is on the beach, so a little quieter than hotels in the central piazza, but it was still a short (flat) walk into the center of Amalfi. It has pretty public rooms with lovely sea views. We were in a room at the back, facing a wall (we knew we would have no view when we booked, so this was ok), but we enjoyed breakfast at the terrace facing the town and the sea. My only complaint is that the room's walls were thin, so we could hear our neighbors too clearly.

Room Tip: Ask for a seaview room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank FioTravels

Dear Fio Travels
Thank you so very much for your lovely comments; it is always so rewarding to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us. I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the Aurora in the very near future.
With my kindest regards

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to stay in amalfi . It's tucked away at the end of the main prominard at the end of town just away from the main square but just a minutes walk to everything staff are just the best &I go out of there way to help in all matters just the best breakfast & served on a sunny balcony over looking the marina to much to say about this place so see you there soon

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
AuroraAmalfi, Direttore at Hotel Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Geoff S
Thank you for this great review of your stay with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and am especially pleased that it was our team that helped to make your stay excellent. Thank you for your helpful feedback and I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back.