“Tasty and friendly place”
Review of L'Unico

L'Unico
Ranked #34 of 813 Restaurants in Salerno
Price range: US$71 - US$94
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Il ristorante e'ubicato nel centro storico di salerno di fronte alla chiesa di S.Giorgio,a pochi passi dalla cattedrale(il duomo).Il nostro menu'e' esposto all'esterno con una vasta scelta del pescato del giorno,tutto rigorosamente proveniente dalle paranze(barche)salernitane.Il ristorante dispone di una piazzetta all'esterno e di due salette all'interno ideali per pranzi o cene d'affari, feste private e pranzi o cene in comitiva.
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Small and cozy place with very tasty and fresh seafood, i mean really fresh, when fish and shrimps still have the smell of the sea. in Italian there’s one word to describe it in the best way- “ buonissimo” :))) Very welcoming and helpful personnel, explained all positions in the menu, helped to choose wine, brought bio oil and pink salt to accompany bread... strongly recommend to visit, better to book a table

Write a ReviewReviews (1,136)

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We accidentally found this restaurant while shopping in Salerno. It was a cold day so the outside patio was closed and the restaurant look dark. As we were about to turn away, the door opened and we entered a cozy, inviting roo. The lunch was superb. Since we had only a short time to eat ,we ordered only starters. Some of the best dishes we ate in Italy. The fish was caught that morning, I highly recommended this for food, service and friendliness.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I was in Salerno for 1 night and after reading the reviews on this amazing little restaurant, I was not to be disappointed. The food was absolutely delicious. The Fish was wonderfully fresh and each plate immaculately presented, all served by helpful, friendly, smiling staff. I would recommend L'Unico 100%. If you happen to be in Salerno, this is one place not to be missed.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Last night me and my family went to this fantastic restaurant L’Unico. The food was absolutely delicious and the service was second to none. Even the children’s portions were huge and we were only charged very little for them. I’d recommend this restaurant extremely highly as well as the beautiful part of Salerno that it’s located in. The owner also spoke fantastic English and really looked after us”

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

After deciding to visit L’Unico after reading such fantastic write up’s about it I must say it lived up to all we were hoping for. Firstly the owner Enricco was charming and spoke fantastic English. The food was out of this world. All fresh produce and cooked to perfection. The only problem I had is that I wanted a second plate of the sea food linguine but my wife and belly wouldn’t allow it!!! This restaurant is by far one of the best dining experiences we have had since our travel up and down Italy. The service was great as was the atmosphere but most importantly it was totally kids friendly and the wine food just doesn’t get any better.

Thanks for having us L’Unico, we will definitely be coming back!