1,938 results
All reviews rooftop pool pool attendant bay of naples stunning hotel five star hotel perfect location lemon and orange trees our honeymoon deluxe room lovely balcony breakfast was excellent third floor bars and restaurants pastries would highly recommend this hotel head waiter loved this hotel
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Our room was nice, roomy and extremely clean and comfortable. Butterfly tile placed between blue and white tiles in the bathroom gave a quaint feel. The hotel staff is warm, pleasant, and very helpful. Don't miss the entertainment on the roof top every evening. Dancing and cocktails. The pool is great with wonderful views of the water and mountain side. The breakfast buffet was fantastic. This hotel was our favorite during our seventeen day trip in Italy. We will return and highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Located at edge of historic district, this is a very pretty hotel. Room , clean, good ac and hot water. Very pretty common areas. Raining so I cant tell about pool. WiFi good.

Through no fault of hotel, the travel agency had to have me move another hotel, and la favorita staff assisted . I miss I could stay my whole time here

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my Mum for five days in September.

Location - great totally central in sorrento

Rooms - lovely rooms, small and no view which is a real shame. Beds are really hard and pillows were hard. Room service was ok we had to call down at 4pm as our room wasn’t cleaned!

Breakfast - not great, food selection was ok but food was cold. Hot water was lukewarm. Didn’t have lunch or dinner.

Bar - very very quiet this may have been the time of year.

Pool - lovely pool wasn’t in it but setting was lovely.

Staff - are all ok not overly helpful.

I personally think this hotel is way to overpriced for what it offered. The view is ok if you stay slightly up the road you get a much better view of sorrento. We looked out at someone’s house aka a brick wall. I wouldn’t go back next time I would go back to hotel Bristol!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank melissakM2953GL
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We were not staying at this hotel but stopped for drinks on the rooftop bar and to listen to the live music. It was perfect. We may think about staying here on our next trip to Sorrento. Just beautiful inside and everyone was very helpful and kind.Drinks were great too!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Stay here, not naples! Wonderful rooftop bar, pool and restaurant. Great location within walking distance to restaurants and shops. Short walk to isle of Capri ferry as well. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Room Tip: 3rd floor have best views.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple